Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Good bye two tones

(02-01-2018, 11:55 PM)newporttom Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 11:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I say we make them vantablack.

I say Vanna White

F_R  _H_  W_N

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-02-2018, 06:43 AM)crouchy22 Wrote: Not sure about anyone else's thoughts, but i like the idea of all gold helmets, maybe with black and teal accents

I do like the idea of all gold too with the current uniforms and logo. If helmet and uni went back to a more traditional style with the current logo would be great too.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Love the current helmet.. Hate the unis though. We need solid color uniforms again.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

I would be fine with the current uniforms with an all gold helmet.

Of course, the traditional majority teal uniform with the all black helmet works for me too.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Tick tock tick tock.... Is it April yet?
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(02-02-2018, 12:19 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: Love the current helmet.. Hate the unis though. We need solid color uniforms again.

I agree current black uniforms are pretty bad, I do love the white unis though.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why the Jags organization hasn't capitalized on the black jaguar with black spots. Imo, the helmet needs to be matte black with pearlescent black spots that show up only in perfect light. It should be so subtle that when you see them, you think to yourself, did I just see spots? Look at this Jaguar:

[Image: 841180f7e07346dbfa51897dcaa6a6d1--black-...k-cats.jpg]

You could also make it so there was a hint of yellow between the spots in the right light.... a matte black helmet with a pearlescent matte gold/black. This could be more obvious, but should still fade in and out of obscurity. Like what you see in this jaguar:

[Image: 12719101_f520.jpg]

That should be the color of the helmets. You could use the logo as it is on the side of the helmet. I'd also use that same concept for the flexible material that typically forms the sides of the uniform. Something like this, but like jag spots and only on the sides:

[Image: crop_exact_Screen_Shot_2018-01-31_at_8.2...crop_y=top]

From there you, have an all black uniform, a teal uniform, and a white uniform. The white might need to be tweaked a bit, because I am not sure it would look good with the black sides. Personally, I still think Olive would be superior to teal, but it'd never happen. I would like to see it as an alternate, if the NFL would allow it. If I could have a dream job, I would like to be in charge of redesigning the Jags uniform. I know I could make something unique and fresh that wasn't too arena league and gaudy. It has to be done just right.

(02-03-2018, 02:58 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 12:19 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: Love the current helmet.. Hate the unis though. We need solid color uniforms again.

I agree current black uniforms are pretty bad, I do love the white unis though.

I love the black unis.

From today's Ozone.

Carlos from Mexico City, Mexico:
So, if a team was planning to announce a change in its uniform color - say, their gloves, socks or maybe even their helmet - and you asked the editor of the team’s website as to when they could announce such a change – would the editor's answer be perhaps the owners meeting, the combine, the draft? On second thought, he may not know anything about it, I guess ...
John: If such a thing were to happen, and the team’s senior writer were to receive a question about it, he might say maybe there would be an announcement coming soon. Like within a few days – that is, if he knew anything about it. If he were allowed to say anything. If he wasn’t worried about the guys in the black sunglasses and suits behind the door grabbing him from behind. But why would he be worried about that? He is after all, a well-known, well-respected part of the team. He indeed might be thought of as part of the very fabric of his community – a pillar if you will. Or even if you won’t. If a man so beloved were to disappear without a trace it would be a big deal – a crisis if you will. Or even if you won’t. His fans would clamor for news of his whereabouts. There would be a hue and cry for his triumphant return. A collective sadness would settle over the community, rendering all unable to function until the mystery was solved. So, no way would anything untoward happe
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Late to the party on this thread, but I actually like the uniforms we have alot. I appreciate the helmet because its different, although I agree that the execution of it is not great. I think a flat teal helmet would be cool. I also dont like all black as a routine combo. All black looks much cooler for special occasions or big games. Best combo by far is the teal top and black trousers, although i like white top and black pants as well. Wonder how teal pants would look with either top?

Anxiously waiting for new concepts. Its the only reason I did not buy a new jersey this year, even though I can get my dude AJ Cann's jersey for cheap. Go Gamecocks