Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Good bye two tones

a 3 win team can't pull off 2 tone. That was the problem.

A 10 win team can.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Had to change my signature. Looks like they are learning to paint the helmets again but what it will be I shudder to imagine.

On the plus side, at least talking about uniforms is a side conversation after a winning season.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I never hated the two toned helmets, but whatever. Hopefully they'll go either full matte black or that shiny teal they had from 09-12. Also, I definitely would like to see teal jerseys as the primary home uni.

(01-28-2018, 11:32 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: By far the most amateur helmet in all of football, and perhaps the worst design in pro sports, ever. I would rate those helmets below the bucs creamsicle uniforms. Thank the lord we are dropping them. I wouldn't be against keeping the current unis, just switch the home jerseys back to teal.

The bucs "creamsicles" were the best uniforms around. I loved them.

Good riddance. I wish they would just keep it simple and go with the teal tops and white pants at home and then go all black on the road.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I'd like to see a teal helmet
Here we go again

[Image: JaguarsTealHelmet.png.5fd7b730dbf8a7f5f9...13afcc.png]

(01-29-2018, 12:45 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [Image: JaguarsTealHelmet.png.5fd7b730dbf8a7f5f9...13afcc.png]

Uhhhhhhhhhh................................................................................................................ no.

(01-29-2018, 12:47 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(01-29-2018, 12:45 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [Image: JaguarsTealHelmet.png.5fd7b730dbf8a7f5f9...13afcc.png]

Uhhhhhhhhhh................................................................................................................ no.
yea was only all teal helmet i could find. personally i like the all black that shined teal when lights hit it. those were pretty good

(01-29-2018, 07:42 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I like this.......

[img][Image: jaguars-1_zpsf22460ae.png][/img]

^ lol, that'd be awful.

However, there might be some really good Karma if the Jags go with a spotted design or something similar.

Chris Collinsworth likes to tell the story about when the Bengals changed their design and went with striped helmets back in the day. 

True story. 
The season they changed the helmets, he says they were laughed at and ridiculed immensely over it (I remember lots of fan chatter about it back then; showing my age, I know). Anyhow, the year they changed it,, they went to the Superbowl for the first time ever!  Collinsworth always says "yeah, we got the last laugh." 

So, as hideous as some kind of Jags helmet change could be,, it could be just what propels them into their first Superbowl ever!!  (If you believe in that sort of thing)

Jags don't need to change any QB, Coaches, Linemen, etc. They just need to change the helmets!

I'm jesting, of course.

Hopefully if it is one solid color they do mix in some different finishes/textures like the Seahawks do. I think their helmets are really sharp.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018, 05:26 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Here ya go ... down to the final 3

http://www.curiouzly.com/new-helmet-designs-nfl-2018/

[Image: 46-JACKSONVILLE.jpg]

[Image: 45-JACKSONVILLE.jpg]

[Image: 44-JACKSONVILLE.jpg]

(01-29-2018, 07:42 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I like this.......

[img][Image: jaguars-1_zpsf22460ae.png][/img]

[Image: JGYSRXf.gif]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I actually like this.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018, 05:55 PM by Protozoa.)

[Image: Jacksonville-Jaguars-Blaze-Helmet_1200x1...1511477782]

I know were not going two tone but I kinda like this. Maybe change the facemask to black.

feel like the logo should be bigger.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

I like this one... I was a fan of the 2 tone too... I dont care as long as theyre winning.

Just keep the helmets black FFS
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

The guys on 1010XL were talking earlier about the new unis and helmets. They were saying that the new unis will have more teal in them and the helmets will be all black.
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

I actually like this one. Need a bigger sized logo though. Would make up for the lack of teal we have in informs; since they aren't making the teals primary.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018, 07:50 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(01-29-2018, 05:54 PM)Protozoa Wrote: [Image: Jacksonville-Jaguars-Blaze-Helmet_1200x1...1511477782]

I know were not going two tone but I kinda like this. Maybe change the facemask to black.

I like this two tone, but I'd go from a black to a teal fade, instead of the teal to black fade.