Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Good bye two tones

I like that teal helmet also. But it appears black is the way they are going. Just don't let it be matte.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-29-2018, 07:02 PM)temporaryname Wrote: The guys on 1010XL were talking earlier about the new unis and helmets. They were saying that the new unis will have more teal in them and the helmets will be all black.

Crap.  I was hoping they'd put a logo on it.

[Image: 50AD63C4-D3F8-4E8E-98D8-7BD9E970AB1D.jpg]

(01-29-2018, 05:26 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Here ya go ... down to the final 3

http://www.curiouzly.com/new-helmet-designs-nfl-2018/

[Image: 46-JACKSONVILLE.jpg]

[Image: 45-JACKSONVILLE.jpg]

[Image: 44-JACKSONVILLE.jpg]
that top one is pretty sleek but i feel like some tweaks to the bottom one could be epic
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

For the helmet it should just be all black with Jaguar Eyes

I don’t like our logo. Too much detail, not abstract enough

(01-29-2018, 08:43 PM)MojoKing Wrote: For the helmet it should just be all black with Jaguar Eyes

I don’t like our logo. Too much detail, not abstract enough

No!

Just do it one color, black or dark teal, with the Jag logo. I hope they don't overthink it

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018, 09:00 PM by ShivanWurm.)

(01-29-2018, 12:45 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [Image: JaguarsTealHelmet.png.5fd7b730dbf8a7f5f9...13afcc.png]
THIS.

Its been said its black and not matte.

(01-29-2018, 08:16 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-29-2018, 07:02 PM)temporaryname Wrote: The guys on 1010XL were talking earlier about the new unis and helmets. They were saying that the new unis will have more teal in them and the helmets will be all black.

Crap.  I was hoping they'd put a logo on it.

[Image: 50AD63C4-D3F8-4E8E-98D8-7BD9E970AB1D.jpg]

I would assume there's going to be a logo as well.
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

(01-29-2018, 12:45 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [Image: JaguarsTealHelmet.png.5fd7b730dbf8a7f5f9...13afcc.png]

I actually think that looks pretty good.  But it looks good here on the computer.  Not sure if it would hold up when you see 52 of them run out on to the field all at once.  Might be too much teal.  If there was a more subtle fade to black it might look even better.

That was the problem with our current helmets.  The fade was too sudden.  The gold needed to be the bottom third of the helmet and it should have slowly faded.  Then maybe it could have been pulled off.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018, 11:07 PM by D-Money.)

1 of these
[Image: mattegoldetch.png][Image: 7391bcd17847e50c0108b4c4b408791f.jpg]

Neither of those. That first one might be the ugliest helmet ever seen.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2018, 08:13 AM by JaguarJosh05.)

Interesting idea to go with the new logo. The logo is nice but that olive color is not Jaguars football. Just think of those mustardy olive colored color rush uniforms... that crap needs to go. The charcoal black was a nice change. The new helmet should just be of that color.

concept art is fun... but isn't really indicative of how it looks on the field. It wasn't broken in the first place. Since the piping uniforms came in we haven't really found our look. I liked the alternate teal uniforms from the last couple of years. Combine that with a solid helmet and give us some teal pants.
No pain, no gain.

Just pick gloss black like the 1st season helmets and let's move on.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

A lot of you posting pictures of helmets have horrendous taste.

(01-29-2018, 11:04 PM)D-Money Wrote: 1 of these
[Image: 7391bcd17847e50c0108b4c4b408791f.jpg]

This is my favorite helmet by a mile.

(01-30-2018, 09:14 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: A lot of you posting pictures of helmets have horrendous taste.

Indeed.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm old and white, guarantees I won't like much of anything they do with the uniforms.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I say we make them vantablack.

This one is sweeeeeeettt!!!

[Image: b9aba27c1670b9c05cdc8e168452b713.jpg]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.