Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WR? Say we sign ARob.......

I think we would be in the superbowl this year if we had a healthy arob. Will he be healthy is the question?
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-29-2018, 07:23 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I think we would be in the superbowl this year if we had a healthy arob.  Will he be healthy is the question?

This! At times Blake was playing with no weapons. We need Arob back if healthy!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I would love for Robinson to be back. In years past he was becoming Bortle's safety target, similar to Stafford and Megatron. I say that as he was thrown to more than he should have been and teams knew that. With a year away, Bortles had to learn to spread the ball around a little more. It is similar to Newton and Benjamin as well. Benjamin had to be traded to make the offense more affective.

Also Robinson was a decent blocker for the run game, and seeing as we will still focus on that, it would be beneficial to have a good WR that can block.

This team really does need ARob back. Think back to just before he got hurt. There was no question coming out of the OTAs, training camp and the Preseason that ARob was far and away our best WR. He was all over the field consistently catching everything, and it's because he's so darn good at catching even contested balls.

I know he was pushed around early last season and then the entire offense floundered, but I feel like all offensive stats from 2016 should be ignored with them being so far off track under Mularkey and Gus. Besides, he's talked about coming back stronger than ever, and practicing against our secondary should more than toughen him up. I'm expecting big things out of ARob when he returns. In 2015, ARob was legitimately a top-five WR making up more than half of the league's best WR duo along with Hurns. Hurns got $10 mil per for that performance, and I full expect ARob to get around $12 mil per. 
'02

It's gonna be A-Rob, DeDe, Cole.......then, we're gonna sign a FA wide receiver

The Alshon Jeffery TD catch is exactly the reason ARob needs to be signed.

(02-05-2018, 11:10 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: The Alshon Jeffery TD catch is exactly the reason ARob needs to be signed.

Exactly. I really would like to see him back on the team. Especially if Bortles is the starter again and they keep building off the ground game. The play action deep plays would be ideal for him now.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(02-05-2018, 11:32 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 11:10 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: The Alshon Jeffery TD catch is exactly the reason ARob needs to be signed.

Exactly. I really would like to see him back on the team. Especially if Bortles is the starter again and they keep building off the ground game. The play action deep plays would be ideal for him now.

If Cole and Westbrook continue to show ability to get open on those intermediate in-routes and post routes, having the added option of those sideline back-shoulder throws (or jump-balls) to A-Rob could really be beneficial to any QB. Especially Blake.

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2018, 07:26 AM by bangem904.)

Would love to be wrong but I have little confidence in ARob avoiding significant injury(s) going forward. Go Colvin

Agreed with a TE. If there were even a remote TE threat on next years offense, this would do wonders for BB. Arob outside and a reliable TE in the middle opens it all up for #27.

Championship!!
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!