Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Autographed Jersey's

Hi Duval, 

not sure if this kind of thing is allowed, however I'll wait until I have been told off, to know otherwise. 

I live in the UK and am a loyal Jags fan since visiting Florida 3 Years ago I haven't missed a game. I am really interested in collecting autographed player jerseys, but this seems to be virtually impossible in the UK. 

I was wondering if anyone had any that, they would be interested in selling for a fair price. If so reply on here or drop me a message 

Thanks 

Tom

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2018, 08:20 PM by ZebrasDontPlay.)

Best route to not get gouged or ripped off would be to find a co that holds autograph events and contact them before an event. Hey I want a ball/jersey/helmet signed but I live in the UK. They should be willing to sell you the item then charge you whatever the advertised auto fee is instead of their after the event buy a pre signed item rates.
These guys do a few jags players, but know some have exclusive rights through companies like Steiner sports
https://palmbeachautographs.com

(01-30-2018, 08:17 PM)ZebrasDontPlay Wrote: Best route to not get gouged or ripped off would be to find a co that holds autograph events and contact them before an event. Hey I want a ball/jersey/helmet signed but I live in the UK. They should be willing to sell you the item then charge you whatever the advertised auto fee is instead of their after the event buy a pre signed item rates.
These guys do a few jags players, but know some have exclusive rights through companies like Steiner sports
https://palmbeachautographs.com

Thanks for that appreciate it mate!

The best way is to stand outside the gates after a game and have them sign stuff. Sometimes you don't get a lot or the one's you want. But it's free, it's in person, and sometimes you get some love from the players that make it the best. After the Buffalo playoff game, got some love and dap from telvin and he signed my jersey of his. Got Malik, Calais, AJ, Myles, Abry, Keelan, and a few others. It's definitely more expensive for you since you're overseas, but with the games getting more fans in house now and more energy; it's definitely worth it! Try and find where the players exit the stadium over there this next year and you might get some free ones.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I have some old ones I will give to you. Where do i mail it? I have 4 Ernest Wilford XXL

(01-30-2018, 01:21 PM)crouchy22 Wrote: Hi Duval, 

not sure if this kind of thing is allowed, however I'll wait until I have been told off, to know otherwise. 

I live in the UK and am a loyal Jags fan since visiting Florida 3 Years ago I haven't missed a game. I am really interested in collecting autographed player jerseys, but this seems to be virtually impossible in the UK. 

I was wondering if anyone had any that, they would be interested in selling for a fair price. If so reply on here or drop me a message 

Thanks 

Tom

Hi:

I have a very nice collection of authentic signed jerseys from current and ex-Jaguar teams. These aren't game used, but most were jerseys made for these players to wear during games, but never were. If you are interested, I will actually be going to London for the game with my wife  in October and could bring them with me or ship them (whichever you prefer). For more info. on what I have, send me your email and we can discuss. I'd certainly part with these at a very reasonable price for such a big fan! I've been a season ticket holder from day 1 as well as a collector, but I have more stuff than room. My email is [email protected]

Lou

Lou, do you have a son/brother/nephew named Sam?

(06-12-2018, 02:56 PM)ColoJag Wrote: Lou, do you have a son/brother/nephew named Sam?

No, I have a brother named Rick.

(06-13-2018, 03:02 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 02:56 PM)ColoJag Wrote: Lou, do you have a son/brother/nephew named Sam?

No, I have a brother named Rick.

Ahhh gotcha, went to school with a Sam Nussbaum so figured I would ask