Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Release The Memo

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2018, 10:27 AM by The Real Marty.)

(02-10-2018, 01:58 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 12:02 AM)TJBender Wrote: So huge surprise here, uuuuuuuuge surprise, the Democratic response has "national security concerns" and won't be released.

I smell the remnants of a bull. We saw what the Republicans had to say and the [BLEEP] fit it sent the FBI into, now let's see what the Democrats have to say.

Unless you have something to hide, Mr. President.

The dems put so many statements in their memo they knew would be redacted on purpose so they could accuse The Don of hiding something.

That's a convenient excuse.  It's much more likely Trump just doesn't like what's in the memo. 

Maybe someone will leak it and we'll be able to see what the Dems had to say.  It's not surprising Trump supporters don't want to hear the other side.   They must avoid any challenge to their beliefs.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-10-2018, 10:19 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 01:58 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The dems put so many statements in their memo they knew would be redacted on purpose so they could accuse The Don of hiding something.

That's a convenient excuse.  It's much more likely Trump just doesn't like what's in the memo. 

Maybe someone will leak it and we'll be able to see what the Dems had to say.  It's not surprising Trump supporters don't want to hear the other side.  It can't be easy to support such a complete idiot as Trump.

It's really not an excuse. Not sure what "other side" there possibly is seeing as to how all of the evidence supporting Nunes' memo is coming out daily. Remember TRM, this is only the first wave. 

The dems should release a responsible memo if they want to get it past Don's desk.

(02-10-2018, 10:27 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 10:19 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: That's a convenient excuse.  It's much more likely Trump just doesn't like what's in the memo. 

Maybe someone will leak it and we'll be able to see what the Dems had to say.  It's not surprising Trump supporters don't want to hear the other side.  It can't be easy to support such a complete idiot as Trump.

Not sure what "other side" there possibly is seeing...

Because Trump refuses to release the memo.   What does he not want you to see?

(02-10-2018, 12:02 AM)TJBender Wrote: So huge surprise here, uuuuuuuuge surprise, the Democratic response has "national security concerns" and won't be released.

I smell the remnants of a bull. We saw what the Republicans had to say and the [BLEEP] fit it sent the FBI into, now let's see what the Democrats have to say.

I love how triggered this is making the left.

Is this part of the "message" the dems will run on in 2018/2020? They are so lost, it is kind of sad to watch. It is even more sad watching the people who actually support them. What are you supporting exactly? A common hatred for Trump? How does that serve anyone?

(02-10-2018, 10:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

I love how triggered this is making the left.

Is this part of the "message" the dems will run on in 2018/2020? They are so lost, it is kind of sad to watch. It is even more sad watching the people who actually support them. What are you supporting exactly? A common hatred for Trump? How does that serve anyone?

So why won't he release the memo?  National security?  Do you seriously believe that?

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2018, 10:36 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(02-10-2018, 10:29 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 10:27 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:  Not sure what "other side" there possibly is seeing...

Because Trump refuses to release the memo.   What does he not want you to see?

If you want to see a memo with 60% [redacted] in it, I'm sure they will release it when its done being edited. 

I wouldn't let Adam Schiff watch my dog. Probably the most un-trusting man in America.

(02-10-2018, 10:30 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 10:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I love how triggered this is making the left.

So why won't he release the memo?  National security?  Do you seriously believe that?

If the republican memo isn't true, why would Pelosi BEG Ryan not to release it?

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
15m15 minutes ago
More
The Democrats sent a very political and long response memo which they knew, because of sources and methods (and more), would have to be heavily redacted, whereupon they would blame the White House for lack of transparency. Told them to re-do and send back in proper form!

I swear, sometimes its like POTUS and I are one mind.

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2018, 11:47 AM by TJBender.)

You say that like it's a good thing.

The Democrats and the FBI have much to hide. That's apparent from their scrambling to keep the initial memo from going out. The Republicans also have much to hide, as evidenced by Trump's refusal to let a rebuttal go public.

They're all rolling in the same pit of human feces, and the morons are the people who don't see through both of them. Lots of people--including the Clintons, Comey and the Trump inner circle--should be going to prison right now.

And it's really sad that I feel the need to edit my comment because I don't know what the Trump stooges here will do with what I had posted originally.

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2018, 12:01 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

So, basically, the Democrats put in a bunch of sensitive information in the memo which everyone saw coming. Wray and Rosenstein, the Democrats trusted agents, made issue with the memo since it contained the sensitive information. Instead of redacting most of it, he rejected it for them to do over.

The Democrats are playing a game here and knew Trump would redact or reject based on sensitive information. Schiff gave away his hand when he speculated that he hoped Trump wouldn’t redact a bunch of it soon after he got it together.

I’m not sure how some of you are actually falling for it.

You won’t get leaks, by the way, because there’s nothing to leak.

(02-10-2018, 12:00 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: So, basically, the Democrats put in a bunch of sensitive information in the memo which everyone saw coming. Wray and Rosenstein, the Democrats trusted agents, made issue with the memo since it contained the sensitive information. Instead of redacting most of it, he rejected it for them to do over.

The Democrats are playing a game here and knew Trump would redact or reject based on sensitive information. Schiff gave away his hand when he speculated that he hoped Trump wouldn’t redact a bunch of it soon after he got it together.

One of the hosts on MSNBC actually asked an attorney who was a guest, "Does this mean Trump is guilty of obstruction?" The hyperbole from the left is hilarious.

(02-10-2018, 11:45 AM)TJBender Wrote: You say that like it's a good thing.

The Democrats and the FBI have much to hide. That's apparent from their scrambling to keep the initial memo from going out. The Republicans also have much to hide, as evidenced by Trump's refusal to let a rebuttal go public.

They're all rolling in the same pit of human feces, and the morons are the people who don't see through both of them. Lots of people--including the Clintons, Comey and the Trump inner circle--should be going to prison right now.

And it's really sad that I feel the need to edit my comment because I don't know what the Trump stooges here will do with what I had posted originally.

I don't put my head in the sand to the problems both R and D have. I take the "what's good for me is good for me" approach, and R policies align better with that.

(02-10-2018, 12:15 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 11:45 AM)TJBender Wrote: You say that like it's a good thing.

I don't put my head in the sand to the problems both R and D have. I take the "what's good for me is good for me" approach, and R policies align better with that.

I prefer the NPA life. Once a party comes along that's worth my vote, I'll join it. I had my hopes for the Libertarian Party, but their doubling down behind an establishment stooge (Weld) and a former governor who is in so far over his head that he can't even see ground anymore (Johnson) robs me of hope that they'll ever get it together and challenge the D and the R as the centrist party.

The Grassley-Graham memo goes into even more detail and corroborates the Nunes memo.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Redact any sensative material, and then SHOW ME THE MEMO!

Why is this so hard to do? Trump said he'd release it if the FBI okays it.
'02

(02-10-2018, 12:00 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: So, basically, the Democrats put in a bunch of sensitive information in the memo which everyone saw coming. Wray and Rosenstein, the Democrats trusted agents, made issue with the memo since it contained the sensitive information. Instead of redacting most of it, he rejected it for them to do over.

You come to a lot of conclusions based on something you've never actually seen.

Are you really a cop?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018, 02:15 AM by JagNGeorgia.)

(02-10-2018, 10:44 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

You come to a lot of conclusions based on something you've never actually seen.

Are you really a cop?

I didn’t know this was a formal investigation. 

Are you really this slow?

You’ve don’t nothing but speculate here. I’d love to see what evidence you have to support your arguments.

(02-10-2018, 05:52 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: The Grassley-Graham memo goes into even more detail and corroborates the Nunes memo.

It's actually worse than that.  We are looking at the Clinton Campaign and the State Department actually feeding information to a foreign agent that was being paid to influence an election.  This is proof positive of exactly what the Dems are accusing the Republicans of.