Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win Both Super Bowl LII, And The Vince Lombardi Trophy, From Minneapolis, Minnesota?
This poll is closed.
New England Patriots (15-3, 5-1 Division)
54.55%
6 54.55%
Philadelphia Eagles (15-3, 5-1 Division)
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

***Official Super Bowl LII (52) Game Night Thread!***

(02-05-2018, 01:04 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: According to what I'm reading on Reddit, Philly is destroying itself right now.

Stay classy Philly.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Philadelphia police requests backup from Homeland Security
Things are officially getting out of hand in Philadelphia.

https://247sports.com/nfl/jaguars/Bolt/P...-114670220
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

"Invite the REFS to the parade. They deserve it"
"I don't see any refs partying"

^ Sample of some comments from salty Pats fans.

Wow, they're one to talk, huh?

(02-05-2018, 02:20 AM)jaglyn Wrote: "Invite the REFS to the parade. They deserve it"
"I don't see any refs partying"

^ Sample of some comments from salty Pats fans.

Wow, they're one to talk, huh?

All 12 plays the Jaguars sent to the league from the  Patriots-Jags game were deemed fouls that the officials missed. 6 on each side of the ball. No excuses patsies, they are the darlings and usually get tje favors. Tough luck, buttercups!

The patriots boards are losing their minds right now. Funny that after a sb loss they are calling for their hc's head after just last week they wouldn't shut up about how disciplined their team was against us.

Looks like Kraft didn't pay the ref enough tonight.

Those trolls dug their own graves gloating over here

The real reason why the Pat's D couldn't stop the Eagles O...

[Image: 0eu6ngka0be01.jpg]
My sig goes here!

My wife's an Eagles fan and she is ECSTATIC. Especially since her sister is a Patriots fan. And my sister-in-law knows she better not bring up 'the refs' cause anytime she does, I glare at her.

Can anyone spot the irony in this post?

“Refs should call the game the way they call it all year.

And maybe throw a flag for the offensive holding that directly led to a 30 yard completion and 7 more points.

We lost cause defense played the worst game in Superbowl history. But it would be nice to know how it would of unfolded if it was called like it should have been”
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(02-05-2018, 10:48 AM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Can anyone spot the irony in this post?

“Refs should call the game the way they call it all year.

And maybe throw a flag for the offensive holding that directly led to a 30 yard completion and 7 more points.

We lost cause defense played the worst game in Superbowl history. But it would be nice to know how it would of unfolded if it was called like it should have been”

It is more difficult to pick the points that are not ironic lol.

I didnt have that much of an issue with most of the things that pats fans said during their long trolling process on this board. But the one thing that bugged was the fact that they almost refused to admit seeing the refs calls as anything other than perfect refereeing and lack of discipline on our part for getting so many calls. I have no problem admitting that coaching could have been better and the execution from the players maybe could have been a bit better, but to say the refs didnt miss a ton of key calls/no calls that in a few cases led to points or lack of points in a game that was close and decided by 4 points, IMO, is asinine.

I'm guilty of relishing in a bit of schadenfreude reading the pats board this morning.

Found this gem over there... “The Pennsylvania native Steratore“ Laughing

Brady didn’t shake hands with Foles after the game. Jerk.

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2018, 05:33 PM by Jags.)

(02-05-2018, 01:04 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: According to what I'm reading on Reddit, Philly is destroying itself right now.

That, sadly, happens in most cities after a championship.  Pretty stupid.  But not just a Philly thing.  Chicago was like the in the 90’s with the bulls championships.  Yes, I know that is a bad example.

I know I said many times I wouldn’t watch. But I’m glad I did. Was a good game and I loved seeing the Pats get hosed by the refs. CLASSIC!! Those two TD’s were not catches by the Eagles. Or at least not by the current [BLEEP] rules. The one was almost a mirror image of the Jesse James catch. So glad they held up.

(02-05-2018, 05:31 PM)Jags Wrote:

That, sadly, happens in most cities after a championship.  Pretty stupid.  But not just a Philly thing.  Chicago was like the in the 90’s with the bulls championships.  Yes, I know that is a bad example.

I know I said many times I wouldn’t watch.  But I’m glad I did.  Was a good game and I loved seeing the Pats get hosed by the refs.  CLASSIC!!  Those two TD’s were not catches by the Eagles.  Or at least not by the current [BLEEP] rules.  The one was almost a mirror image of the Jesse James catch.  So glad they held up.

He caught the ball and ran several steps then dove for the goal line...he had established himself as a runner at that point. He just has to cross the line with the ball.

(02-05-2018, 05:58 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 05:31 PM)Jags Wrote: That, sadly, happens in most cities after a championship.  Pretty stupid.  But not just a Philly thing.  Chicago was like the in the 90’s with the bulls championships.  Yes, I know that is a bad example.

I know I said many times I wouldn’t watch.  But I’m glad I did.  Was a good game and I loved seeing the Pats get hosed by the refs.  CLASSIC!!  Those two TD’s were not catches by the Eagles.  Or at least not by the current [BLEEP] rules.  The one was almost a mirror image of the Jesse James catch.  So glad they held up.

He caught the ball and ran several steps then dove for the goal line...he had established himself as a runner at that point. He just has to cross the line with the ball.
I’m not complaining.  And I agree with you.  But they didn’t call it like that all year.  IMO, both were catches.  And I’m really glad the patriot fans are butthurt about it.

(02-05-2018, 06:00 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 05:58 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: He caught the ball and ran several steps then dove for the goal line...he had established himself as a runner at that point. He just has to cross the line with the ball.
I’m not complaining.  And I agree with you.  But they didn’t call it like that all year.  IMO, both were catches.  And I’m really glad the patriot fans are butthurt about it.

I’m loving that they’re so upset about it too!! It’s a beautiful thing especially after all those trolly jerks tried to rag us about complaining about the refs!! Karma...it’s whats for dinner!!

Puppy Bowl !!!!!!!!!!!!

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(02-05-2018, 06:27 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Puppy Bowl !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you watched the puppy bowl. Congratulations. They have a kitten bowl too, you should have checked it out.