Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win Both Super Bowl LII, And The Vince Lombardi Trophy, From Minneapolis, Minnesota?
This poll is closed.
New England Patriots (15-3, 5-1 Division)
54.55%
6 54.55%
Philadelphia Eagles (15-3, 5-1 Division)
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

***Official Super Bowl LII (52) Game Night Thread!***

I really don't care who wins. I hate that the Pats are always in the SB, but Philly fans are the worst in the league. They have so many "soccer hooligans" in their fan base, it's hard to root for them. They throw batteries at Santa Clause, punch old men from opposing fan bases who are at games with their grand kids and stuff like that is ridiculous. I'm praying for a tie.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Tom, how in the hell do you expect your receivers to catch a pass and you can't.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(02-04-2018, 08:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: NBC is pimping those Winter Olympics big time!

It's all they have once football season ends.

Game looks exactly like our game so far. Let's see if the refs help out.

Wow Eagles are harassing Brady... they have a legit pass rush wow.

(02-04-2018, 08:22 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I really don't care who wins. I hate that the Pats are always in the SB, but Philly fans are the worst in the league. They have so many "soccer hooligans" in their fan base, it's hard to root for them. They throw batteries at Santa Clause, punch old men from opposing fan bases who are at games with their grand kids and stuff like that is ridiculous. I'm praying for a tie.

All of this is true but I'm  rooting for Philly to win.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Belichick to Steratore at half time: "Look, we need some help here."

Foles with the dimes.

Jeffery fast on his way to becoming SB MVP.

The Alshon Jeffery show

That was great to watch

Rigged, nfl has it scripted for a dramatic Brady come back from behind game winning td to gronk

i dont know how yall can say BB5 sucks and is inaccurate looking at brady he cant hit the broad side of a barn. he has thrown 4 passes behind recievers and missed by 20 yards

(02-04-2018, 08:34 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Rigged, nfl has it scripted for a dramatic Brady come back from behind game winning td to gronk

Haha yep. I already feeling it.

(02-04-2018, 08:26 PM)Jags239 Wrote: Game looks exactly like our game so far. Let's see if the refs help out.

(02-04-2018, 08:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Belichick to Steratore at half time: "Look, we need some help here."

(02-04-2018, 08:34 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Rigged, nfl has it scripted for a dramatic Brady come back from behind game winning td to gronk

(02-04-2018, 08:37 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:

Haha yep. I already feeling it.

Christ you people are salty aren't you? Are you lot going to be this miserable the entire offseason?

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2018, 08:40 PM by jaglyn.)

Philadelphia needs to blow the Pats outta the water, don't let the foot off the gas. Don't make the same mistake as ATL

Reread what you posted and think about who is salty

(02-04-2018, 08:39 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 08:26 PM)Jags239 Wrote: Game looks exactly like our game so far. Let's see if the refs help out.

(02-04-2018, 08:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Belichick to Steratore at half time: "Look, we need some help here."

(02-04-2018, 08:37 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Haha yep. I already feeling it.

Christ you people are salty aren't you? Are you lot going to be this miserable the entire offseason?

Yes, yes we are. Deal with it.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-04-2018, 08:39 PM)DragonFury Wrote:

(02-04-2018, 08:37 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Haha yep. I already feeling it.

Not salty. Refs called a terrible game. It happens

Jax would have beat this Philly team.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

That two headed snake is striking.

NH3...
"AZANE"