Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Doubles Deficit

(02-10-2018, 03:09 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 01:23 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Attorney, Editor, Author (who actually writes his own books), State Legislator, U.S. Senator. And yes, community organizers are more qualified to lead than con men.

I have more experience in a court room than Obama. I’d be shocked if he could handle a case without assistance. 

Editor? Author? Are those considered good qualifications for President?

State legislators where he accomplished what? 

As a US senator, he had one of the worst attendance records there. He barely did anything while there.

You love the titles he holds but he doesn’t have experience with any of them. Or maybe you can show what he accomplished while at these jobs?

I listed Obama's accomplishments, now I love them?

My brother-in-law has been an accomplished attorney for decades, seldom enters a courtroom. I know your experience is limited to law enforcement, I understand your ignorance of what attorneys do.

Here's a list of Obama's Senate activities. I doubt Trump even understands the process.

You widely didn't qualify Trump's accomplishments according to successes or failures, just gave an incomplete list of Obama's experiences. I set you straight.

Lame.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-10-2018, 02:27 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 01:23 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Attorney, Editor, Author (who actually writes his own books), State Legislator, U.S. Senator. And yes, community organizers are more qualified to lead than con men.

Notice that "business owner" or "employer of actual people" wasn't in that list.

Notice that "business owner" or "employer of actual people" has never been relevant when serving as President.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(02-10-2018, 11:02 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 03:09 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I have more experience in a court room than Obama. I’d be shocked if he could handle a case without assistance. 

Editor? Author? Are those considered good qualifications for President?

State legislators where he accomplished what? 

As a US senator, he had one of the worst attendance records there. He barely did anything while there.

You love the titles he holds but he doesn’t have experience with any of them. Or maybe you can show what he accomplished while at these jobs?

I listed Obama's accomplishments, now I love them?

My brother-in-law has been an accomplished attorney for decades, seldom enters a courtroom. I know your experience is limited to law enforcement, I understand your ignorance of what attorneys do.

Here's a list of Obama's Senate activities. I doubt Trump even understands the process.

You widely didn't qualify Trump's accomplishments according to successes or failures, just gave an incomplete list of Obama's experiences. I set you straight.

Lame.

I didn’t know your brother-in-law made you qualified to speak about it. I guess because my sister-in-law is one then I too hold those “experiences”. I’d venture that yours has gone into hundreds of courts and spent countless hours in there, something Obama has not done. 

While you may think all cops do is sit on the stand, you’d be mistaken. Obama undoubtedly knows more about motions and certain legal jargon, but his inexperience in a courtroom doesn’t somehow qualify him just because he holds the title. Which was the point in my statement. Besides, as much time as he spent away from a courtroom and how little amount he spent inside, he may not even be able to do it anymore. 

From your hypocritical posts about criticizing people for making fun of the way people look and doing the same with Trump to implying doubters of Obama as racist, you can’t even keep your own arguments straight.

(02-10-2018, 11:05 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Notice that "business owner" or "employer of actual people" has never been relevant when serving as President.

Who determines what is relevant?  Is that not a decision ultimately made by the voters?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(02-10-2018, 11:05 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 02:27 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Notice that "business owner" or "employer of actual people" wasn't in that list.

Notice that "business owner" or "employer of actual people" has never been relevant when serving as President.

Says who?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

At some point the markets will say,

"I'm sorry, we just don't want to buy any more US government bonds. You can't raise enough taxes to pay the interest, and if you create the money to pay the interest, we will have hyperinflation."

We can argue all we want about whether the problems is not enough revenue, or too much spending. The problem is, we spend more than we take in. By a trillion dollars a year! That is unsustainable. And if we don't do something about it, we will have a disaster of epic proportions. When 20 or by then 30 trillion dollars of US government obligations become worthless, the world economy will collapse and we will have the worst depression of all time.

Politicians can argue all they want about who or what is to blame, but I don't see anything being done about it.

"Last week, after eight years of publicly complaining that then-President Barack Obama was borrowing more than $1 trillion a year to fund the government -- borrowing that the Republicans silently consented to -- congressional Republicans, now in control of Congress and with a friend in the Oval Office, voted to spend and hence borrow between $5 trillion and $6 trillion more than tax revenue will produce in the next three years; that’s a few trillion more than they complained about in the Obama years."

Andrew Napolitano

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/02/1...plode.html

(02-16-2018, 12:51 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: "Last week, after eight years of publicly complaining that then-President Barack Obama was borrowing more than $1 trillion a year to fund the government -- borrowing that the Republicans silently consented to -- congressional Republicans, now in control of Congress and with a friend in the Oval Office, voted to spend and hence borrow between $5 trillion and $6 trillion more than tax revenue will produce in the next three years; that’s a few trillion more than they complained about in the Obama years."

Andrew Napolitano

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/02/1...plode.html

Preaching to the choir?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"