Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
US Born Citizen kills 4 with AR-15

(02-16-2018, 10:19 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 09:45 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I have a gun for every room in the house. I keep one on me whenever I leave, too.

I've seen too many people victimized by intruders to not allow my wife the best possible chance at defending herself and our child. It may seem like I'm a gun nut to some, but aside from shooting them, I'm not much into knowing all the specs and info. I use them for self defense, and I think every one should have that right.
You must live in a bad neighborhood.

Living in a bad neighborhood means you should be a victim?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-15-2018, 09:45 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I have a gun for every room in the house. I keep one on me whenever I leave, too.

I've seen too many people victimized by intruders to not allow my wife the best possible chance at defending herself and our child. It may seem like I'm a gun nut to some, but aside from shooting them, I'm not much into knowing all the specs and info. I use them for self defense, and I think every one should have that right.

Eh, you have it hoping you never, ever need it. And for the vast majority, they never will.

(02-16-2018, 10:38 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 10:19 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: You must live in a bad neighborhood.

Eh, you have it hoping you never, ever need it. And for the vast majority, they never will.

You don't expect a collision, but do you still put your seat belt on before you drive?

Think of a firearm for self defense in the same way.........an extra safeguard, just in case you need it.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Guess none of you have paid attention to what his chosen career is.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???