Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Top Dem fooled over 'nude' photos of Trump romp with Russian model

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2018, 03:59 PM by The Drifter.)

The leftest in this country are so desperate to take out Trump, they'll believe anything.........

Top Dem fooled over 'nude' photos of Trump romp with Russian model

Nobody fools Rep. Adam Schiff – the highest ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee – except, well, maybe Russian pranksters offering him naked photos of President Trump having a romp with glamorous model Olga Buzova.

http://www.wnd.com/2018/02/top-dem-foole...ian-model/
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So..... Adam Schiff was doing EXACTLY what the democrats are accusing Trump of doing? I can't even stand to look at this guy.

Ugh Russia is the problem all this my side and their side stuff is a distraction. They duped the previous administration out of 20% of our Uranium.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

The Drifter crowing over a Democrat getting trolled.

Oh, the irony...
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2018, 07:23 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I have the vision below of Drifter

[Image: CLi1JaLUEAAoJXs.jpg]

[Image: they-took-our-jobs.jpg]

(02-07-2018, 05:08 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Ugh Russia is the problem all this my side and their side stuff is a distraction.  They duped the previous administration out of 20% of our Uranium.

Duped? The donations to the Clinton Foundation indicate a savvy business partner in Shrillary. She sold something she didn't own for her own personal gain with no consequences. Brilliant!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-07-2018, 05:37 PM)rollerjag Wrote: The Drifter crowing over a Democrat getting trolled.

Oh, the irony...

Is that the only thing you got from this? That he was trolled?

Not the hypocrisy or the "traitorous" behavior?

(02-07-2018, 07:21 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I have the vision below of Drifter

I have the vision below of Adam2012

[Image: headshotA.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2018, 01:54 PM by Adam2012.)

(02-08-2018, 08:57 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 07:21 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I have the vision below of Drifter

I have the vision below of Adam2012

[Image: headshotA.jpg]

lol ... and I have a vision of you washing Donald's car.

And why do you spend so much time praising Donald? We all know he's only the Golfer in Chief. The actual president is John Kelly. Donald just does what he's told - by Kelly and the talking heads on Fox and Friends.

Whoops, got to let you go. Time for you to say Yeah! to Drifter's latest bimbo post.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(02-08-2018, 01:54 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 08:57 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I have the vision below of Adam2012

And why do you spend so much time praising Donald? We all know he's only the Golfer in Chief. The actual president is John Kelly. Donald just does what he's told - by Kelly and the talking heads on Fox and Friends.

Whoops, got to let you go. Time for you to say Yeah! to Drifter's latest bimbo post.

The guy that joined his staff half-way through is running the show? Is that how you justify anything that Trump does right?

I'm still amazed at what you're willing to distort to justify your twisted opinion.

(02-08-2018, 01:54 PM)m2012 Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 08:57 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I have the vision below of Adam20

Would I wash the Beast? Sure I would. Who would pass up that opportunity?

Are you upset that Trump is about 10 strokes better than Obama on his best day on the course?

(02-08-2018, 04:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 01:54 PM)m2012 Wrote: lol ... and I have a vision of you washing Donald's car.

Would I wash the Beast? Sure I would. Who would pass up that opportunity?

Are you upset that Trump is about 10 strokes better than Obama on his best day on the course?

Today, Trump's approval rating is 2% higher than Obama's on the same day during his Presidency. 

Imagine how high it'd be if the media didn't get so upset over everything he says / does.

(02-08-2018, 05:07 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 04:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Would I wash the Beast? Sure I would. Who would pass up that opportunity?

Today, Trump's approval rating is 2% higher than Obama's on the same day during his Presidency. 

Imagine how high it'd be if the media didn't get so upset over everything he says / does.

Waits for liberal to insult republicans on listening to polls all of a sudden.