Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Trolls Left with Military Parade

(02-09-2018, 09:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Watching Trump completely troll the left with the military parade is pure genius. Even his haters have to admit the guy is pretty smart. 

You can see the MSM and the left's hatred for our military on display comparing Trump to murderous dictators for wanting to honor our military.

Spending millions of dollars to troll political opponents. Who the hell is this guy, Kim Jong-Un?

I'm not opposed to honoring our veterans. Frankly, if you're willing to put a gun in your hand and your life on the line to defend what you believe in, I respect that. But that's not what this idea is about, and you know it. This is about Trump watching the military march past to honor him, and to remind everyone who's the boss around here. It's not a parade to honor our veterans. Those happen on Memorial Day, the Fourth and Veterans Day. This is Trump playing out his little fantasy of being a dictator. First it's that refusing to clap for the President during the biggest political stump speech of the year is treason. Now it's a parade to show how big Trump's military is, and he's got 1/3rd of the country licking up everything he drips on the floor.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-09-2018, 08:36 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 06:55 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Good grief, Trumpettes love their false equivalencies. Trump doesn't want a parade to commemorate a recent significant military accomplishment like the Democrats after Desert Storm, he wants a parade because he saw one in France and thought it was cool. Plus, he can't be outdone by his buddy Putin or Rocket Man.

The US has the best military in the world, we don't have to make a big show of it. It's a stupid idea from the brain of an idiot.

Donald Trump; a man so stupid he's impressed by the military might of France.

[Image: FrenchMilitary1.jpg]

(02-09-2018, 08:59 PM)copycat Wrote: Trump suggest a third world style military parade to show our might or as you say troll the democrats.  Meanwhile veterans and real Americans know this country will never need to have a show of our might because we already know.  Politically motivated or not this move is as stupid as the democrats display during the state of the union address.  

The two parties continue with the aide of the media to divide us and we continue to fall for it.

QFT, especially the bold parts.

Stupid/pointless idea, the fact that they're actually putting energy into potentially organizing it is sad/laughable.

(02-09-2018, 08:36 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 06:55 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Good grief, Trumpettes love their false equivalencies. Trump doesn't want a parade to commemorate a recent significant military accomplishment like the Democrats after Desert Storm, he wants a parade because he saw one in France and thought it was cool. Plus, he can't be outdone by his buddy Putin or Rocket Man.

The US has the best military in the world, we don't have to make a big show of it. It's a stupid idea from the brain of an idiot.

Donald Trump; a man so stupid he's impressed by the military might of France.

He's actually incredibly smart. Have you seen any of his test results?
'02

(02-10-2018, 07:52 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 08:36 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Donald Trump; a man so stupid he's impressed by the military might of France.

Before or after Mike Pence finished grading them?

(02-09-2018, 08:36 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Donald Trump; a man so stupid he's impressed by the military might of France.

He's the smartest man you'll ever meet, the smartest man in history. The smartest man the world has ever seen.

Just ask him.

I bet JW had high test scores, too.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(02-09-2018, 09:11 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 09:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Watching Trump completely troll the left with the military parade is pure genius. Even his haters have to admit the guy is pretty smart. 

You can see the MSM and the left's hatred for our military on display comparing Trump to murderous dictators for wanting to honor our military.

Spending millions of dollars to troll political opponents. Who the hell is this guy, Kim Jong-Un?

I'm not opposed to honoring our veterans. Frankly, if you're willing to put a gun in your hand and your life on the line to defend what you believe in, I respect that. But that's not what this idea is about, and you know it. This is about Trump watching the military march past to honor him, and to remind everyone who's the boss around here. It's not a parade to honor our veterans. Those happen on Memorial Day, the Fourth and Veterans Day. This is Trump playing out his little fantasy of being a dictator. First it's that refusing to clap for the President during the biggest political stump speech of the year is treason. Now it's a parade to show how big Trump's military is, and he's got 1/3rd of the country licking up everything he drips on the floor.

Trump's proposed parade is for Veterans Day. The 100th anniversary no less.

As far as your claim that Trump's fantasy is being a dictator, he sure hasn't acted that way so far. He has kept within the Constitutional limits of his power, and returned a lot of the power Obama and the bureaucracy grabbed back to Congress. I don't believe he has vetoed anything. As a President, he's been the least dictatorial of any since Eisenhower (or maybe even Coolidge).

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(02-10-2018, 11:45 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 09:11 PM)TJBender Wrote: Spending millions of dollars to troll political opponents. Who the hell is this guy, Kim Jong-Un?

Trump's proposed parade is for Veterans Day. The 100th anniversary no less.

As far as your claim that Trump's fantasy is being a dictator, he sure hasn't acted that way so far. He has kept within the Constitutional limits of his power, and returned a lot of the power Obama and the bureaucracy grabbed back to Congress. I don't believe he has vetoed anything. As a President, he's been the least dictatorial of any since Eisenhower (or maybe even Coolidge).

Thats because he's so dumb that he'll sign anything they put in front of him. That's how he shows how much he wants to be a dictator, by doing what everyone else tells him to do.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

it is a parade. Did we forget to have some fun? Can we take a day off and just be proud of our military? We make too many things political instead of just embracing our history.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

(02-11-2018, 01:59 AM)realtorpat Wrote: it is a parade.  Did we forget to have some fun?  Can we take a day off and just be proud of our military?  We make too many things political instead of just embracing our history.

We're evil remember? Why would we be anything but ashamed of how awful the United States of Evil Incarnate has been in the thousands of years we've been the source and chief cause of the totality of mankind's ills?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-10-2018, 10:40 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 07:52 PM)Jags02 Wrote: He's actually incredibly smart. Have you seen any of his test results?

He's the smartest man you'll ever meet, the smartest man in history. The smartest man the world has ever seen.

Just ask him.

I bet JW had high test scores, too.
My cousin is genius level on the IQ chart but the poor fellow has zero common sense. One has nothing to do with the other. 

JW could be extremely smart but also just dumb.

(02-09-2018, 05:28 PM)FBT Wrote: This is only an issue because Trump suggested it.  Liberals were in love with the idea a few years ago.  

Imagine that.  Wanting a parade for killing Bin Laden and subsequently other Al Queda and Taliban leaders.

The only thing that Trump killed in the past year is the careers of his Appointees.

[Image: 170818160306-trump-staff-photo-super-169.jpg]

I hope he's been tested for STDs, because... Stormy Daniels... yikes. 

Those types of diseases can affect the brain.

(02-13-2018, 07:23 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 07:52 PM)Jags02 Wrote: He's actually incredibly smart. Have you seen any of his test results?

I hope he's been tested for STDs, because... Stormy Daniels... yikes. 

Bill Clinton referred him to a good doctor.

(02-13-2018, 09:07 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 07:23 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I hope he's been tested for STDs, because... Stormy Daniels... yikes. 

Bill Clinton referred him to a good doctor.

Shrillary says Bill knows more about 20s and trailer parks than medicine.