Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nfl Teams you like/dislike

Favorite # 1  Jacksonville Jaguars

teams i like 

#2 Bucs

#3 Radiers

#4 Green bay

#5 Vikeings

#6 Lions

#7 Cardnials

#8 Bengals

Team i can't stand!  #1 tittians

teams i dislike

#2 patriots

#3 Eagles

#4 chiefs

#5 cowboys

#6  Jets

#7  Redskins

#8 panthers (yes i live in north carolina,but i don't like them)

#9 dolphins

# 10 49ers

Teams i respect not ones that i like or dislike list.

#1 Ravans

#2  Giants

#3 Seahawks

#4 Rams

#5 Saints

#6 Falcons

#7 Chargers

#8 Steelers

on the fence teams of dislike/like

#1. Bills (on fence for dislike)

#2 Bears(on fence for like)

#3 Colts(on fence for dislike)

#4 Texans(on fence for like unless playing jags)

#5 Broncos on (fence for dislike) 

Last one. Team i can't help.but to feel sorry for. 

Browns (had thier team taken away from them,and became  an expention team. thats been very bad for years)

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Teams I like

The Jags

Teams I dislike

The other 31 teams

I like the Jaguars. Every other team can go pound sand along with the league and their money seeking partners in the media.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Lol is this like a Jdub question? There is only one team to like.. Jags. Period.

I like the Jags and my second team is New Orleans, mostly because my wife is from there, I've spent a lot of time there and her family still lives in the area. Their fandom has kinda rubbed off on me. "Who dat?" I used to like the Cowboys back in the 70s before Jerry Jones bought them, now I couldn't care less.

I only truly dislike a few teams, tacks for the obvious reasons, New England (because of their cheating ways) and finally as of this year, the Bills (because their fans might truly be the worst sports fans in the history of mankind). I might also put the Steelers on the dislike list but it's hard to dislike a team that you've so completely owned over the years. Feels more like we should pat them on the head and kindly send them on their way.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Only women are capable of having more than one team.

Curious. What team did you guys follow before the Jags became a reality?
[Image: je8Z3fs.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2018, 10:06 AM by The Real Marty.)

(02-09-2018, 08:33 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Teams I like

The Jags

Teams I dislike

The other 31 teams

Me, too.  

Teams I especially dislike:

The Patriots
The Cowboys

(02-10-2018, 08:53 AM)Spots Wrote: Curious. What team did you guys follow before the Jags became a reality?

The Cowboys

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2018, 11:39 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

I only like the Jags. I could care less about the rest of the teams in the NFL. I like certain players on other teams, but not the teams themselves. I despise the Steelers and I really, really dislike both New York teams, Philadelphia, New England, Washington and Dallas.

(02-10-2018, 08:53 AM)Spots Wrote: Curious. What team did you guys follow before the Jags became a reality?

When I was a kid, I liked the Minnesota Vikings

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2018, 12:10 PM by Jaguarmeister.)

Redskins for me. Maintained loyalty to them for a few years after the Jags came into existence before realizing how ridiculous it was for me to not primarily be a fan of my hometown team.  I liked the Jags and was very happy when we got the team of course, but my loyalty was to the Skins.  Over the course of about 5 years, I guess, my fandom for the Jags grew and my fandom for the Skins waned to the point of not caring about them at all anymore. They’re the same as any other of the 31 teams to me now and have been for a long time. Never could have imagined not being a Skins fan back in the early 90's.

I say in jest about only women are capable of liking more than one team, but I do have to question how much of a fan of their primary team someone is when they have an affinity for one or more other teams.  I wasn’t as much of a fan of the Jags or Skins back then as I am of the Jags today and I’m sure that having split loyalties had a lot to do with that.

Only like the Jaguars. But I like some players from others teams like Drew Brees, Bobby Wagner, Von Miller, Eric Reid, Lesean McCoy....

I grew up a Bucs fan and still want them to do well, but I don't follow them like I do the Jags.

Otherwise, I hate everyone else.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The Jags, the Jags, and also the Jags.

Never had another team, never will. I started following football in ‘96 at age 9, I live in VA but as a new fan I picked the “new” team so that we could grow together in a sense. And my dad said no one liked the Jags, so I saw them as outcasts/underdogs, and empathized with that as a very undersized kid compared to my peers.

You can't be a Jags fan while being on the fence about the tinhorns and clots. You have to hate them by default.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I dislike the entire AFC South outside of Jacksonville. I can't stand the Patriots. [BLEEP] New England. I dislike the Steelers and Cowboys but I respect their history and their legacy. I also like the Chiefs, 49ERS, Giants, Redskins and Packers for historical reasons in the NFL but I am not a fan of them nor do I really dislike them. I also have a slight fondness for Miami since it was my families team on my mom's side for years long before we landed the Jaguars. The rest of the NFL? Meh.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I rooted for the Packers before I moved to Jacksonville. I still like them. How can you not like a team of such history and with fans so hardy.

As a very young kid I became an NFL fan watching the late seventies Dallas teams with Staubach, Dorsett, Pearson, Too Tall Jones on the field - and Landry on the sideline in the fedora. They were aired in Jacksonville frequently and they were an amazing team. I was a casual Cowboy fan until the city of Jax was awarded a franchise.
I follow Dallas now, but I don't really root for them like I once did.

It's basically all Jags all the time for me.

I grew up in Philly and moved here in 1991. Always rooted for the Eagles. I met up with an old friend when I was up there over Thanksgiving. We were joking around about a Eagles/Jags Super Bowl. I said to him that I really don't consider myself an Eagles fan anymore. However, I was somewhat surprised that I really didn't have any emotions one way or the other when they won the Super Bowl. I was really happy to see the Patriots lose, but overall it was just another game to me.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I'm a 70's kid from south Florida, so I grew up on the Dolphins. Relocated to Jax a few years before the Jags existed. Parents and some close friends were part of a group to bring the Jags to Jacksonville and get the buzz going. Been a fan since day one and might even say before it was a reality. The only other team I watch regularly is the Saints (wife from Louisiana). As far as a team I dislike...perhaps any team playing the Jags! I can say I have a special hatred for the tacks and pats.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(02-09-2018, 10:32 PM)hb1148 Wrote: I like the Jags and my second team is New Orleans, mostly because my wife is from there, I've spent a lot of time there and her family still lives in the area. Their fandom has kinda rubbed off on me. "Who dat?" I used to like the Cowboys back in the 70s before Jerry Jones bought them, now I couldn't care less.

I only truly dislike a few teams, tacks for the obvious reasons, New England (because of their cheating ways) and finally as of this year, the Bills (because their fans might truly be the worst sports fans in the history of mankind).  I might also put the Steelers on the dislike list but it's hard to dislike a team that you've so completely owned over the years. Feels more like we should pat them on the head and kindly send them on their way.

No kidding. Eagles fans can be downright obnoxious, but you know where they stand and they embrace it as part of their identity. Buffalo fans, on the other hand, are unhinged in a weird troubled sort of way.  I don't like them.