Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nfl Teams you like/dislike

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2018, 12:29 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Jags
Steelers
Redskins
other teams not in the dislike column

Dislike
Patriots
Ravens
Bengals
TItans
Cowboys
Raiders (to a certain extent but i'd like for them to be relevant again)
Colts
Browns

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-13-2018, 07:40 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 10:32 PM)hb1148 Wrote: I like the Jags and my second team is New Orleans, mostly because my wife is from there, I've spent a lot of time there and her family still lives in the area. Their fandom has kinda rubbed off on me. "Who dat?" I used to like the Cowboys back in the 70s before Jerry Jones bought them, now I couldn't care less.

I only truly dislike a few teams, tacks for the obvious reasons, New England (because of their cheating ways) and finally as of this year, the Bills (because their fans might truly be the worst sports fans in the history of mankind).  I might also put the Steelers on the dislike list but it's hard to dislike a team that you've so completely owned over the years. Feels more like we should pat them on the head and kindly send them on their way.

No kidding. Eagles fans can be downright obnoxious, but you know where they stand and they embrace it as part of their identity. Buffalo fans, on the other hand, are unhinged in a weird troubled sort of way.  I don't like them.

I never would have said this until my experiences before and after the playoff game this year.  What a bunch of feminine hygiene products.  Worst fans I've ever experienced.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2018, 12:37 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

The weird thing about disliking teams and fans is that you really don't know how much you dislike them until the start winning.

I used to hate the Browns and Bengals dating back to the 1970s then felt bad for them throughout the 90s.  Once the Bengals started winning with their thug mentality like was good once again and I went back to hating them.  Hopefully the Browns can become good once again so I can generate some hate against them as well.

(02-10-2018, 08:53 AM)Spots Wrote: Curious. What team did you guys follow before the Jags became a reality?

I was a pretty big Eagles fan since I grew up in PA. I had mixed feelings when they won the Super Bowl. I am happy for their die-hard fans who aren't idiots.

Miami
Vikings
Ravens
Dallas

I love Seattle uniforms but most of their players are ******.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I was born in New Orleans so I still root for the Saints when they aren't playing the Jags. Jags are far and away first though.

Dislike:
Titans
Bills
Steelers

DESPISE:
colts

I used to like the Vikings when I was a teenager (before the Jags) and my wife has family in the Miami area who support the Dolphins.

I don’t mind the Browns.

Otherwise, they are all the enemy as far as I’m concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grew up in Jacksonville in the Marino-Dolphins Hey Days (sp?) before this team existed. But to be honest, this is the only team that I follow. I don't hate any other team unless they are coached by Jeff Fisher, but I don't really follow any other team.

It's kind of weird to me when I watch a Miami game now. It's like watching an ex go on a date.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!