Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Signature Size Limit

If you are one of the members who have had your signature adjusted by myself or another mod, this is for you. 

If you have a signature that exceeds 300 characters - and/or an image that is larger than 500x200 pixels -  this is also for you. 

The numbers above will be the new limitations on signatures. This is not meant to hamper your freedom of expression in any way. It is a matter of practicality to ease the flow of threads and limit load times. 

For instance - this quote contains 294 characters:

Quote:AARON COLVIN
Position: Cornerback.
2017 snaps: Played 704 of 1,040 (67.7 percent).
2017 statistics: Missed most of training camp with an injury but played all 16 games during the regular season, finishing ninth of the team with 44 tackles. In the playoffs, he had his first career interception.

This image is 475 pixels wide by 200 pixels in height:

[Image: 7FvWg4Y.png]

These are the acceptable parameters for sigs moving forward. ONE Image no larger than 500 pixels wide by 200 pixels high - and/or 300 characters of text. 
If anyone needs help re-sizing an image I'll do what I can if you reach out to me. 
Here is a link to a character counter:  https://www.lettercount.com/

Thanks everyone.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Here are some more sample images for signatures.

Feel free to use any of these should you like one of them.

[Image: nYXVRcM.jpg]

[Image: PuASMUu.png]

[Image: 714tfmi.png]

[Image: 9mHNQIO.png]

How do you add a picture to your signature?
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(02-12-2018, 01:29 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: How do you add a picture to your signature?

The easiest way for me to do it is to go to:  User CP > Change Signature 

Then click on the add image icon noted "this ^" in the image below:
[Image: wEWHX7I.png]

After you size your image to within 500x200 pixels - upload it to a hosting site such as:
https://ctrlq.org/images/

Use the direct link they provide to the hosted pic to copy/paste when prompted after clicking the add image icon in User CP.