Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New uniforms confirmed

It may have been "official" speculation, at that point.
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hopefully we return to teal as our main color

Kinda bummed. Really love our uniforms.

Bring back the teal!! The Teal is real!! We aren’t the Steelers or the saints. Be originals!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 07:05 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Yes, and make sure it's a deep Teal.

Miami totally screwed up going to a soft Aqua color.

Wish we could have Real uniforms AND black uniforms but sadly we have to have a white set :/

The link is about the tarps being gone and stuff like season tickets. I don't see anytihing about uniforms.
'02

(02-12-2018, 10:05 PM)Jags02 Wrote: The link is about the tarps being gone and stuff like season tickets. I don't see anytihing about uniforms.
second paragraph
Quote:The Jaguars also confirmed today that the team will wear new uniforms and helmets for the upcoming 2018 season.  The final design will be unveiled later this spring.  As an added benefit, current US Assure Club and Suites season ticket holders and Fields Auto Group Terrace Suite season ticket holders will receive an authentic 2018 personalized Jaguars jersey when they renew their seats for next fall.

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...8de9ab596d

(02-12-2018, 04:22 PM)JackCity Wrote: https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status...twterm%5E3

"More Traditional" for Jax would be teal
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(02-12-2018, 10:12 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 10:05 PM)Jags02 Wrote: The link is about the tarps being gone and stuff like season tickets. I don't see anytihing about uniforms.
second paragraph
Quote:The Jaguars also confirmed today that the team will wear new uniforms and helmets for the upcoming 2018 season.  The final design will be unveiled later this spring.  As an added benefit, current US Assure Club and Suites season ticket holders and Fields Auto Group Terrace Suite season ticket holders will receive an authentic 2018 personalized Jaguars jersey when they renew their seats for next fall.

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...8de9ab596d

Somehow I read right over that.

I always liked the original unis. 

'02

They a lot of effort into the “forever teal” thing and it was well supported. I can’t imagine that was anything other than Lamping testing the water.

And all the hints seem to be about the past - the past was teal.

It’s going to be a teal uniform.

(And I’m really pleased about that)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully traditional also means updated prowling jaguar on the sleeve.

(02-13-2018, 12:11 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 04:22 PM)JackCity Wrote: https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status...twterm%5E3

"More Traditional" for Jax would be teal

You'd think. But it's also keeping the same colours. Which would be black ,teal, white and gold.

(02-13-2018, 02:19 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Hopefully traditional also means updated prowling jaguar on the sleeve.

They retired that logo so I don't think we'll see it again.
'02

(02-13-2018, 02:33 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 12:11 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: "More Traditional" for Jax would be teal

You'd think. But it's also keeping the same colours. Which would be black ,teal, white and gold.

However, by saying "more traditional and the same colors" it could be implied that they mean the same traditional colors.

Who knows
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

What if it’s all gold....

Saw Coughlin at Publix. I'm 91 % sure that this fell from his shopping cart.

[Image: XMz0i4h.jpg]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Those are God-awful.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(02-13-2018, 09:57 AM)Rico Wrote: Those are God-awful.

That's what I told him. He then threw a can of beans at me. Angry
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I liked our 13-17 uniforms, but I'm excited they're getting new ones, especially if they're going for a more traditional look. A mix of the 13-17 unis with the look of the original uniforms would be pretty sweet. I just hope they keep the JAGS Shield. I like that about the jersey. I get the feeling teal will the primary home jersey and black will be an alternate.

Also, it's really awesome certain season ticket holders will receive an authentic customized jersey.