Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mass Shooting at Parkland, FL High School

Mr. Hogg has been caught lying about what he was doing on the day of the event. Do you remember the video David made interviewing students about gun control WHILE THE SHOOTING WAS STILL HAPPENING? It has been taken off YouTube because internet sleuths were able to determine the video was created almost 3 hours before the event. Now David himself has contradicted his original story about being barricaded in a closet during the shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37zoQLgqEy0

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Speaking of full of himself and inflated... I am shocked the neck on this kid can hold up that melon. Just sayin'! That's all I got.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(03-28-2018, 03:25 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: It has been taken off YouTube because internet sleuths were able to determine the video was created almost 3 hours before the event. 

Proof?

(03-28-2018, 05:23 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 03:25 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: It has been taken off YouTube because internet sleuths were able to determine the video was created almost 3 hours before the event. 

Proof?

Reading it on the internet doesn't count as proof?  O ye of little faith!  The YouTube that analyzed the original upload's metadata has also been taken down.  And you might not count that as proof anyway since it would be a simple ruse to analyze XMP data from a different video and claim it was from Hogg's.  Sounds like you are SOL on your proof.  Maybe Anderson Cooper will cover it and then it will be real for you.  I wouldn't hold your breath.

(03-28-2018, 06:33 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 05:23 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Proof?

Reading it on the internet doesn't count as proof?  O ye of little faith!  The YouTube that analyzed the original upload's metadata has also been taken down.  And you might not count that as proof anyway since it would be a simple ruse to analyze XMP data from a different video and claim it was from Hogg's.  Sounds like you are SOL on your proof.  Maybe Anderson Cooper will cover it and then it will be real for you.  I wouldn't hold your breath.

Whoa, guy.

I was genuinely curious if you had proof. Could've just said no.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018...529762002/

Book deal for Mr. Hogg

Somebody else will write it for him, just like somebody else organized the marches and somebody else researched the Vanguard holdings, and Bloomberg paid for the armed guards at the anti-gun rally and Marriott donated the hotel rooms and Southwest provided free airfare.

(04-19-2018, 07:31 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018...529762002/

Book deal for Mr. Hogg

Maybe he can get the same guy who wrote Art of the Deal.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(04-19-2018, 01:39 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 07:31 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018...529762002/

Book deal for Mr. Hogg

Maybe he can get the same guy who wrote Art of the Deal.

Your coffee table is filling up pretty quickly with Hillary, Comey, and now Hogg's book.

Same people.

Same worshipers.

[Image: crazy_eyes.jpg]
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Shouldn't David Hogg be the main suspect in this horrific crime? He lied about his whereabouts during the event. The videotaped interviews he allegedly made during the event turned out to be made earlier. Meanwhile, Nikolas Cruz has plead not-guilty and has a credible eyewitness as to his whereabouts during the shooting.

Australia's run is over with their worst mass shooting since Port Arthur.

Turns out they were legally owned...

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/11/wo...river.html

(05-12-2018, 03:31 AM)lastonealive Wrote: Australia's run is over with their worst mass shooting since Port Arthur.

Seven dead. Four of whom were children. That's brutal. Looks like murder-suicide too. Such a shame.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I'm calling fake news.  I have read at least 1000 times that Australia does not have gun violence since the gun confiscation buyback following the Port Arthur massacre.

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2018, 11:55 AM by MalabarJag.)

(05-12-2018, 03:31 AM)lastonealive Wrote: Australia's run is over with their worst mass shooting since Port Arthur.

I wouldn't call that a "mass shooting" in the sense that it's usually perceived. This was a man killing his own family, not people at a public gathering. It's not some political or religiously motivated mass murder of strangers, or some loser wanting to have his name go down in history.

Of course that doesn't make it any better.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

David Hogg is taking his talents and his 1270 SAT score to Harvard. Nice to see UCLA now has higher academic standards than the Ivy League.

Academic standards? More like spook school vs. non-spook school. Mr. Hogg takes his programming so well they're giving him the full ride.

(12-23-2018, 12:39 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Academic standards?  More like spook school vs. non-spook school.  Mr. Hogg takes his programming so well they're giving him the full ride.

So which hangar was the moon landing filmed in again?

(12-23-2018, 11:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: David Hogg is taking his talents and his 1270 SAT score to Harvard. Nice to see UCLA now has higher academic standards than the Ivy League.

Since they're in this court case about their use of affirmative action, maybe they're trying to prove they are willing to cut their standards regardless of race.

Was just thinking. Ever notice how democrats only scream gun control when it isn't an illegal immigrant killing a cop on Christmas with a 5 month old child? Funny how that works.