Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Knife-wielding attackers kill 29, injure 130 at China train station

(02-19-2018, 09:44 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: I always find it comical that the party that routinely derides law enforcement for their treatment of citizens seemingly possesses a great desire to enact more laws. As if more laws don't bring about more law enforcement. And I've heard the counter to that, that what's really wanted is better law enforcement. But that's not how government works. It's nothing, if not incompetent. So, while they're sobbing over some poor guy who was killed by the police while selling loose cigarettes, I wonder if they question who made it illegal to sell loose cigarettes to begin with.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ull scare the children!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-19-2018, 10:22 PM by lastonealive.)

(02-19-2018, 09:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 06:48 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: My lord. Some of you are acting like if they seize your guns it’s like taking your child.

I’m not saying they should but it’s a gun. I don’t care about anything in my house as much as some of you care about your guns.

If they seize your guns what stops them from taking your child?

You guys are crazy.

(02-19-2018, 09:44 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: I always find it comical that the party that routinely derides law enforcement for their treatment of citizens seemingly possesses a great desire to enact more laws. As if more laws don't bring about more law enforcement. And I've heard the counter to that, that what's really wanted is better law enforcement. But that's not how government works. It's nothing, if not incompetent. So, while they're sobbing over some poor guy who was killed by the police while selling loose cigarettes, I wonder if they question who made it illegal to sell loose cigarettes to begin with.

British cops dont even have guns. Wouldnt that be nice when you are pulled over.

(02-19-2018, 10:21 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 09:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If they seize your guns what stops them from taking your child?

You guys are crazy.

British cops dont even have guns. Wouldnt that be nice when you are pulled over.

More than 100 million people were killed by their governments in the 20th century. You are crazy if you trust anyone with your safety.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-19-2018, 10:21 PM)lastonealive Wrote:

I wasn't talking about Britain. But since you brought it up, British police most assuredly have firearms. Their deployment differs from how we deploy them, but give them a reason and they'll use them on you. Back to this side of the pond, are you suggesting American police shouldn't have firearms?

Brilliant in its simplicity but the implications are far-reaching indeed.

Every liberal should read that simple paragraph.

(02-20-2018, 10:15 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:

Brilliant in its simplicity but the implications are far-reaching indeed.

Every liberal should read that simple paragraph.

[Image: tumblr_n68b8h6TOp1snfsquo1_400.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-19-2018, 09:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 06:48 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: My lord. Some of you are acting like if they seize your guns it’s like taking your child.

I’m not saying they should but it’s a gun. I don’t care about anything in my house as much as some of you care about your guns.

If they seize your guns what stops them from taking your child?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

(02-20-2018, 12:07 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 09:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If they seize your guns what stops them from taking your child?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

So you trust your government implicitly?

That's what is really comical to me.

All these liberals claim that DJT is the worst thing ever - but they still want everyone to give up their guns? Hell, the people that voted him in still don't trust the guy or the government in general, which is why we will never give up our guns.

(02-20-2018, 12:30 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 12:07 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHA

So you trust your government implicitly?

All these liberals claim that DJT is the worst thing ever - but they still want everyone to give up their guns? Hell, the people that voted him in still don't trust the guy or the government in general, which is why we will never give up our guns.
No.

But they're not gonna walk around taking children lol Unless they bring back the draft.

(02-20-2018, 01:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 12:30 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: So you trust your government implicitly?

No.

But they're not gonna walk around taking children lol Unless they bring back the draft.

And if they do, in either case, what will you do?

They are already being removed/taken for non-standard medical (anti-vaccinators), non-traditional medicine (eastern/homeopathic), missed checkups, emotional distress (you made them angry), not allowing them to identify with a chosen gender, forced religious belief, etc. Ridiculous.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(02-20-2018, 01:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 12:30 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: So you trust your government implicitly?

No.

The government would never step in and take a child from their family.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(02-17-2018, 02:06 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 11:20 AM)The Drifter Wrote: The point of the thread is that men with evil intentions will always find a way to kill. Be it with a knife, a gun, or a rock
No one is denying that. However, there is not one person going out on a mass knifing spree.

Yeah. That could never happen here.  
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(02-20-2018, 07:42 PM)FBT Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 02:06 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: No one is denying that. However, there is not one person going out on a mass knifing spree.

Yeah. That could never happen here.  

Sweet! No one died!

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2018, 12:17 AM by TrivialPursuit.)

(02-20-2018, 07:54 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 07:42 PM)FBT Wrote: Yeah. That could never happen here.  

Sweet! No one died!

And if he knew what he was doing? 24 dead. More. Crowded hallway you could kill 10-15 people before anyone even realized it. It's totally possible. It's awful.. because crazy people are going to find a way. Dump truck. Car. Plane. Bomb. Gas.

Israeli Writer: Israel Is Proof The NRA Is Right

If we step aside from our cynicism at a time like this, we can probably assume that everyone on the planet wants to see the end of mass shootings.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/02/21...ampaign=nl
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!