Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Houston Texans to release linebacker Brian Cushing

Houston Texans to release linebacker Brian Cushing

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...an-cushing

The Houston Texans informed linebacker Brian Cushing on Sunday that they play to move on from him, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Sunday.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He's no good without the juice
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Dang, would've rather had the $8M on their cap

Scrub without the PEDs. But wish they kept him. I always thought he was an overrated, dull-headed player. I doubt anyone even picks him up unless it’s a kick-the-tires/very low contract.

(02-19-2018, 08:46 AM)RedRooster28 Wrote: Scrub without the PEDs.  But wish they kept him.  I always thought he was an overrated, dull-headed player.  I doubt anyone even picks him up unless it’s a kick-the-tires/very low contract.

The only reason I'm glad he's gone is bc I always viewed him as a dirty player and don't want him taking a cheap shot at our guys.

Not even sure if that's a warranted belief of him but for some reason that's the one I have. I can't specifically recall him doing it though.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-19-2018, 12:19 AM)JNev Wrote: Dang, would've rather had the $8M on their cap

Tell me about it.

I'm still kinda ticked Cleveland let them off the hook by taking the 2nd round pick to take Osweiler's salary off their hands, though I'm glad the Texans have no 1st or 2nd round picks this year.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 02-19-2018, 11:16 AM by MoJagFan.)

(02-19-2018, 08:59 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 08:46 AM)RedRooster28 Wrote: Scrub without the PEDs.  But wish they kept him.  I always thought he was an overrated, dull-headed player.  I doubt anyone even picks him up unless it’s a kick-the-tires/very low contract.

The only reason I'm glad he's gone is bc I always viewed him as a dirty player and don't want him taking a cheap shot at our guys.

Not even sure if that's a warranted belief of him but for some reason that's the one I have. I can't specifically recall him doing it though.

Blaine Gabbert would remember the attempt to cheap shot from Cushing clearly out of bounds.  That was the game where we knew our OLine was soft.  Not a one of them stuck up for Gabbert.

Can't add link because it embeds the curse words.
youtube.com/watch?v=vjDeRBwO_7U
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

At least they still have Watt there to keep the Houston PED suppliers in business.