Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Adam Vinatieri agrees to one-year deal with Colts

Adam Vinatieri, Colts closing in on one-year deal

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...eyear-deal

Adam Vinatieri is closing in on a deal to return to the Indianapolis Colts for his 23rd NFL season. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported the Colts and Vinatieri's agent are close to a one-year deal.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Adam Vinatieri agrees to one-year deal with Colts

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...with-colts

The Colts have made it official with Adam Vinatieri. The team and its enduring veteran kicker reached agreement on a one-year deal on Thursday.

8 for 14 from 40-49 yards
1 for 2 from 50+ yards

Colts GM is just plain ole lazy if he's not willing to look for kicking competition as Vinatieri's skills deteriorate.

(02-23-2018, 03:53 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: 8 for 14 from 40-49 yards
1 for 2 from 50+ yards

Colts GM is just plain ole lazy if he's not willing to look for kicking competition as Vinatieri's skills deteriorate.

Where are you getting your stats from?

40-49  6 out of 7
50+  5 out of 6 (and the one he missed was in the snow game in Buffalo)

http://www.nfl.com/player/adamvinatieri/...areerstats

I think he misspelled the last name as M-Y-E-R-S on the google search.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hurricane, great post bro.

Dang it was 3:53 pm when I posted that so I can't even use my smokin' crack excuse. It was a weekday so I know I wasn't on meth at that time.

Hmmm ..... it was Friday afternoon so it could have been a mild hallucinogenic like LSD or mushrooms.

He's still pretty decent. To be honest with all the other issues in that front office not having to worry about special teams is a good thing for them.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA