Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Off season trades, signings, and cuts

Dallas CB Orlando Scandrick requests his release

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lots of CB's flooding the FA market the past couple of days. I hope Colvin is paying attention because he may not get what he's asking for.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

CB Brent Grimes going back to TB on a 1 year $10 million deal

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 03:09 PM by NCJag.)

(03-12-2018, 02:52 PM)JNev Wrote: CB Brent Grimes going back to TB on a 1 year $10 million deal

Along with his wife.....

edit: 10 mil for a 34 year old CB? Is that a golden parachute contract?!?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

LB Lawrence Timmons cut by Dolphins.

Cordy Glenn traded to the Bengals

Cameron Brate signs 6 year 41 mil year deal to stay with the Bucs

(03-12-2018, 05:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Cameron Brate signs 6 year 41 mil year deal to stay with the Bucs

I didn't realize he was a FA. He's a solid red zone threat.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(03-12-2018, 05:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Cameron Brate signs 6 year 41 mil year deal to stay with the Bucs

He just broke the FA TE market. Burton is about to get paid now.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(03-12-2018, 07:21 PM)knarnn Wrote:

Brate is WAY better than him, so I can't see that deal affecting Burton's contract all that much.

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 07:42 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(03-12-2018, 07:21 PM)knarnn Wrote:

I would have taken Brate over Burton.  I wonder if Tampa will take a 2nd for Howard? Howard is exactly what we want in a TE. If Goedert is gone I might do it

(03-12-2018, 07:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 07:21 PM)knarnn Wrote: He just broke the FA TE market. Burton is about to get paid now.

I would have taken Brate over Burton.  I wonder if Tampa will take a 2nd for Howard?  Howard is exactly what we want in a TE. If Goedert is gone I might do it

But why would they/are they giving up on Howard to soon?

(03-12-2018, 07:45 PM)knarnn Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 07:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I would have taken Brate over Burton.  I wonder if Tampa will take a 2nd for Howard?  Howard is exactly what we want in a TE. If Goedert is gone I might do it

But why would they/are they giving up on Howard to soon?

If they like Brate over Howard and dont plan on running a lot of 2 TE sets they might do it if someone offered. Might want to go a different route

(03-12-2018, 05:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Cordy Glenn traded to the Bengals

Glenn and #21 for #12

wonder what QB Buffalo has their eye on

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 09:37 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

https://twitter.com/art_stapleton/status...7337893893

I dont think we even tried to go after Norwell. To high priced for a guard probably

(03-12-2018, 07:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 07:21 PM)knarnn Wrote: He just broke the FA TE market. Burton is about to get paid now.

I would have taken Brate over Burton.  I wonder if Tampa will take a 2nd for Howard?  Howard is exactly what we want in a TE. If Goedert is gone I might do it

I'd take that deal instantly if it was possible....but unlikely
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2018, 01:20 AM by DangerousBoy.)

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...15328?s=19

Per Adam Shefter, Case Keenum is signing with the Broncos.
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

And Arob is a Bear. What a shame.

(03-13-2018, 02:31 AM)Upper Wrote: And Arob is a Bear. What a shame.

Ugh.