Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Free Agent Quarterbacks Still Available

Gabby! How ironic would that be? He did kind of torch us last year.  I'm not in favor of it, but it's still interesting to ponder.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-22-2018, 06:27 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Gabby! How ironic would that be? He did kind of torch us last year.  I'm not in favor of it, but it's still interesting to ponder.

Gabbert still can't extend plays, and he still can't see deep. 
'02

Does anyone have Todd Bouman's phone number?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Manziel could be a cheap pickup as a #2. He would just need to pull his head out. Pretty sure we have the staff to keep him in check.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Manzier needs to get on a team and come through with his original promise of him "wrecking this league".

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2018, 11:12 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

Matt Moore would be a huge upgrade over Henne

(03-22-2018, 09:56 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Manziel could be a cheap pickup as a #2. He would just need to pull his head out. Pretty sure we have the staff to keep him in check.

I'd bring him in.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I'd take Blaine Gabbert. Seriously.

(03-23-2018, 07:21 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I'd take Blaine Gabbert.   Seriously.

Same. The guy is an ideal backup QB at this point in his career.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Blaine Gabbert will be our Nick Foles.

Jk.

(03-22-2018, 10:00 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Manzier needs to get on a team and come through with his original promise of him "wrecking this league".

He did wreck the league.  Or at least one team:  The Browns.  After he managed to win 2 games for them in 2015--in the 35 weeks of games since (not counting playoffs obviously) they've won one game.

(03-22-2018, 06:27 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Gabby! How ironic would that be? He did kind of torch us last year.  I'm not in favor of it, but it's still interesting to ponder.

I'd prefer Sam to Christian if I have to ponder.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-22-2018, 11:12 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Matt Moore would be a huge upgrade over Henne

Yea, at this point Moore would be the best choice if the price was right. They would then draft someone high (1st or 2nd round) to develop giving them 3 quarterbacks on the roster.

(03-22-2018, 03:31 PM)HolsterHusto Wrote: Jags were one of thirteen teams today at the University of San Diego’s Pro Day to see Johnny Manziel throw.

We don’t know for if that’s why they were there. Could’ve been the Other two prospects catching the ball. One of them being a TE if I recall correctly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Phew, I’m quite relieved they went for a trade in the end.

I never thought of Kessler though!