Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
O'Dell Beckham Jr. on the Trade Block According to GMFB

I'm gonna say no.
Not interested in giving up draft picks (it'll take more than just #29 surely)
On top of that, he's commanding a contract that would be bigger than Arobs, so why wouldn't we just pay Arob?

So... I don't want it to happen. And also don't think it would if I did want it to.
Ultimately the G-Men are gonna pay him unless some team trades away too much for him.

Could you imagine this guy going to the Browns or Bears though? Teaming up with Arob or Jarvis? Nasty...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ummmmm....no.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

2 first rd picks for him ????

[Image: ZoN5T1d.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2018, 01:55 PM by JackCity.)

Schefter says he think he will get traded for 1st +3rd/4th.

They'd be insanely stupid to trade one of the best players in the league at a premium position for that.

(03-28-2018, 01:51 PM)JackCity Wrote: Schefter says he think he will get traded for 1st +3rd/4th.  

They'd be insanely stupid to trade one of the best players in the league at a premium position for that.

Weird... word on the nets is they want "at least 2 firsts"

so if they want "at least 2 firsts" and settle for a 1st and a 3rd... well... that's dumb lol

Someone out there will be willing to cough up a 1st and a 3rd I think....
we'll see if a move is made.

But the Giants moved on from JPP... if they move on from OBJ... well... Eli should just retire or something cuz they'll waste his last few years on rebuilding all the while calling it retooling.

(03-28-2018, 01:51 PM)TJackCity Wrote: Schefter says he think he will get traded for 1st +3rd/4th.  

If i were the Giants - I'd take this year's 1st and 2nd and next year's third from a trade partner and never look back.

I have high confidence the player is stupid and selfish enough to miss lots of playing time from suspensions and will likely create rifts among teammates and coaches.

(03-28-2018, 02:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 01:51 PM)TJackCity Wrote: Schefter says he think he will get traded for 1st +3rd/4th.  

If i were the Giants - I'd take this year's 1st and 2nd and next year's third from a trade partner and never look back.

I have high confidence the player is stupid and selfish enough to miss lots of playing time from suspensions and will likely create rifts among teammates and coaches.

We don't actually have any evidence of Odell being a locker room problem or bad with coaches though. He doesn't call out his QB or cause issues between players.   

He's definitely a big personality off the field and sometimes on the field (Norman game). By all accounts he's extremely hard working and passionate about the game.

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2018, 02:39 PM by Upper.)

He's statistically the best WR at this point in his career since Randy Moss. He would be completely wasted here in our stone age offense, but almost all of the rest of the league should be falling over themselves to trade a 1st and 3rd for him.

Giants want to 2 1st round picks for OBJ. Do it Coughlin, this year and next year..

(03-28-2018, 02:53 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Giants want to 2 1st round picks for OBJ.  Do it Coughlin, this year and next year..

Why? What high priced WR has lead their team to a SB in recent memory? None I can think of since maybe Peyton's guys.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Shane Wynn posting Instagram stories with Odell tonight after Leo was seen with him (LSU connection) earlier this week

(03-28-2018, 02:39 PM)Upper Wrote: He's statistically the best WR at this point in his career since Randy Moss. He would be completely wasted here in our stone age offense, but almost all of the rest of the league should be falling over themselves to trade a 1st and 3rd for him.

Remember, it’s “Blue Collar”, not Stone Age, get with the program sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(03-28-2018, 02:39 PM)Upper Wrote: He's statistically the best WR at this point in his career since Randy Moss. He would be completely wasted here in our stone age offense, but almost all of the rest of the league should be falling over themselves to trade a 1st and 3rd for him.

Wasn't we a top 10 offense? 

What do you mean by stone age.

(03-31-2018, 01:23 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:

What do you mean by stone age.

How many teams are there in the NFL run the ball an average of 30 times per game or more?

I'd rather trade for Gronk

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2018, 01:37 PM by Inziladun.)

I think ya'll are sleeping on Odell. Personally I can't stand the dude, personality wise. Think he's immature and egotistical, my least favorite traits in a professional athlete. But he is hands down the most physically talented WR in the NFL, period. And I'd rank him in the top 3 in terms of overall talent currently. That being said he is coming off a nasty ankle injury, so that shouldn't be ignored if the Giants are shopping him now.. apparently. I'd be less worried about his off the field antics and more worried about his ankle if I was a GM of an NFL franchise looking at Odell.

(04-03-2018, 01:37 PM)Inziladun Wrote: I think ya'll are sleeping on Odell. Personally I can't stand the dude, personality wise. Think he's immature and egotistical, my least favorite traits in a professional athlete. But he is hands down the most physically talented WR in the NFL, period. And I'd rank him in the top 3 in terms of overall talent currently. That being said he is coming off a nasty ankle injury, so that shouldn't be ignored if the Giants are shopping him now.. apparently. I'd be less worried about his off the field antics and more worried about his ankle if I was a GM of an NFL franchise looking at Odell.

The thing I'd be most worried about is paying him what he wants or he won't play. He'll probably demand one of, if not the most expensive contract for a WR ever

(04-03-2018, 01:37 PM)Inziladun Wrote: I think ya'll are sleeping on Odell. Personally I can't stand the dude, personality wise. Think he's immature and egotistical, my least favorite traits in a professional athlete. But he is hands down the most physically talented WR in the NFL, period. And I'd rank him in the top 3 in terms of overall talent currently. That being said he is coming off a nasty ankle injury, so that shouldn't be ignored if the Giants are shopping him now.. apparently. I'd be less worried about his off the field antics and more worried about his ankle if I was a GM of an NFL franchise looking at Odell.

.....no he isn't.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(04-03-2018, 02:12 PM)Achilles Wrote:

.....no he isn't.

Alright lets hear them.