Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
O'Dell Beckham Jr. on the Trade Block According to GMFB

(04-04-2018, 11:39 AM)Inziladun Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 02:12 PM)Achilles Wrote: .....no he isn't.

Alright lets hear them.

Julio Jones.

But obj wasn't even the most physically gifted wr in his own draft class. Plenty of players in the NFL have his physical traits. 

Personally I think he's a little overrated... But Julio Jones is a combination of size, speed, and power that you just don't come across that often, especially one with hands.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-03-2018, 02:12 PM)Achilles Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 01:37 PM)Inziladun Wrote: I think ya'll are sleeping on Odell. Personally I can't stand the dude, personality wise. Think he's immature and egotistical, my least favorite traits in a professional athlete. But he is hands down the most physically talented WR in the NFL, period. And I'd rank him in the top 3 in terms of overall talent currently. That being said he is coming off a nasty ankle injury, so that shouldn't be ignored if the Giants are shopping him now.. apparently. I'd be less worried about his off the field antics and more worried about his ankle if I was a GM of an NFL franchise looking at Odell.

.....no he isn't.

Then who is? Argument could be made for Antonio Brown or Julio Jones. But with the ball in the air, I don't know who I'd trust more to get it other than OBJ. It's not a question of his talent to me; but rather his mind frame and cost.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!