Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colin Cowherd's Top 10 NFL teams as of March 27, 2018

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2018, 01:47 PM by Steve.)

I usually wouldn't post a video like this.

But Colin's top ten NFL teams is so ridiculous to me, that it's entertaining. Just to give you a taste there's two AFC South teams in his top 10. Neither are the AFC South playoff teams from 2017.

Here's the rankings for those who do not want to watch the video.
  • 10: 49ers
  • 9: Cowboys
  • 8: Colts
  • 7: Texans
  • 6: Steelers
  • 5: Saints
  • 4: Pats
  • 3: Vikings
  • 2: Rams
  • 1: Philly

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah. He's a clown that gets paid to stir the pot with "hot takes."

Can't take him seriously at all.

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2018, 11:36 AM by Caldrac.)

He's a tool. He slobbers all over Brady and Belichick's balls with any chance he gets. It's amazing he's still able to talk with their balls on his chin. He flip flops a lot with Lebron James too.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

He's rapidly approaching Skip Bayless level of absurdity to me. I'm not even giving him my view by watching that video. Colts in the Top 10, much less ahead of us is clown material

I can understand showing the Texans some love, but the Colts over Jags and Titans is one fugly take

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2018, 01:42 PM by Steve.)

(03-30-2018, 01:36 PM)rufftime Wrote: I can understand showing the Texans some love, but the Colts over Jags and Titans is one fugly take

Yeah, my issue isn't with the Jags not being in the top 10. I take issue with a few of the teams that made it. 49ers top 10 is jumping the gun a little, then the Colts not only being top 10, but 8th... also his comments about the Cowboys being great at basically every position, and Dak being a franchise QB are interesting.

:Edit: I do find it funny that he has the final four teams from last season all ranked high, except the Jags... who aren't even in the top 10.

(03-30-2018, 10:48 AM)Steve Wrote:

Fixed that graphic:

[Image: ScreenShot2018-03-30at2.18.42PM.png]

He is a QB guy and a big believer of it being a QB driven league. I don't like him, but literally the ten teams he picks he talks about the QB. Texans with Watson and Colts with Luck. He likes those QBs and that's his take. I have no clue why Dallas is at 10, but he thinks Dak is franchise level. No way he would pick the Jags and Bortles in his top 10. Are the Jags a top 10 team... IMO absolutely.. but because we literally have a terrible QB don't expect praise from QB media guys. We will get love from people like GMFB, MJD, and Deion Sanders... which is plenty enough.