Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rams Acquire Brandin Cooks in Trade

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...8505121792
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah Adam they did. But Tom is a year older. You are so clueless. Geez he's useless.

Everyone wants to make every move the Patriots make sound like it is the most brilliant thing ever

(04-04-2018, 03:09 PM)JNev Wrote: Everyone wants to make every move the Patriots make sound like it is the most brilliant thing ever

Yeah there is an element of that. I do think this was a great move on their part though

OBJ costing 2 first round draft picks PLUS $20m per year (COMING OFF AN ACL TEAR)

NO THANKS !!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2018, 03:40 PM by pirkster.)

(04-04-2018, 03:09 PM)JNev Wrote: Everyone wants to make every move the Patriots make sound like it is the most brilliant thing ever

Some folks are cynical about anything and everything about them for sure.

I certainly wasn't implying that, and I don't think Schefter was, either.

I really dislike the useless prediction games some love to play.  I think the bigger takeaway is this:

Forget what "they might do" because they traded a lot of picks last year.  What stands out to me is that this year New England has four picks before they even selected their first player in 2017.

Regardless of what their intentions are, they should come away from the draft with a lot more talent than they did last season.

https://twitter.com/NFLDraft/status/981293536954871808

Last year, their first player taken was #83 (round 3.)

https://twitter.com/NFLDraft/status/981293536954871808
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Rams tryin to get a trophy before they have to pay Goff.

I don’t think it’ll work, but they’re certainly trying for this year.