Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead, Season 7 (spoilers)

(03-27-2019, 11:10 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 09:50 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Your emoji needs more pike.

Cool 
  I
  I
  I

l ♡ U
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-28-2019, 06:57 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 11:10 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Cool 
  I
  I
  I

l ♡ U

No, I complete you. Get it right!!  Big Grin

(03-25-2019, 11:08 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 11:52 PM)pirkster Wrote: Coral played a key role in the comic wrt the Whisperers, but he's dead on the show.

So I have no idea where they're going with the show at this point.

At the same time, I don't know what's after the Whisperers since I haven't read the comic past the end of Compendium 3 - so if they change/extend/shorten the plot regarding them, I have no idea how they'd do it anyway.  I think Comp 3 ends with the "welcome wall."

Last night had a variation of the wall, but it didn't have nearly the ramifications of the one from the text. They mixed it up well and they've used this season to move on from a bunch of regulars who didn't have much going on in this version. A great line from last night was Alpha telling the the King that she "is looking forward to meeting the Queen someday." Gave me shivers with the delivery, and makes for great anticipation of when Carol the Bad [BLEEP] gets her payback.

Agree... it was satisfyingly done, but I was hoping for bigger fish on the pike.

The only heads that rolled were the secondary guys I didn't care much for anyway.  It felt a little "pull the rug from out under you" when we were just getting to know couples like the Suttons (Brett Butler and hubby.)

It was extremely satisfying seeing Tara up there.  Terrible, terrible actress and extremely unlikable character to me.

At least it got me interested again.  I've found myself losing focus much of the season well before the end of the episode most weeks.  So jacked when I realized this was coming and it didn't disappoint.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

They should have just piked the King like the comics. The breakup with Carol was anti-climatic and would have been better to have had him next to Henry.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(04-01-2019, 12:26 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: They should have just piked the King like the comics. The breakup with Carol was anti-climatic and would have been better to have had him next to Henry.

Sometime next season we're gonna see Alpha wearing a new mask; darker skin tone and some really cool dreads.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-01-2019, 02:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-01-2019, 12:26 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: They should have just piked the King like the comics. The breakup with Carol was anti-climatic and would have been better to have had him next to Henry.

Sometime next season we're gonna see Alpha wearing a new mask; darker skin tone and some really cool dreads.
Finally, never was a fan. He's always been a poser to me...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We thought suicide by walker was a pretty interesting idea for Lydia. 

It's hard to feel for King E's and Carol's breakup when they only hinted at why. To not see the process of her grieving yet another child's death as being the cause of her relationship with King E declining was cheap. I agree they should have just put his head up there too if you're going to split them up.

Who do y'all think the voice was on the radio? We thought either Maggie or the trash heap lady who flew off with Rick. Jada? I can't remember her name. 

Surprisingly I am somewhat enjoying Fear the Walking Dead now. With the addition of Morgan and two new characters in Al and John Dorrie I'm liking it. I can't stand Madison so with her part downgraded a bit so far the show is more tolerable.