Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead, Season 7 (spoilers)

What a great start to the season. So intense.

My Wife was ready to never watch it again if they had all died. 

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016, 12:44 PM by rollerjag.)

At the end of the last season, the show's creators/producers talked about how they understood they had to really nail this episode to justify last season's cliff-hanger they knew would frustrate many fans. I think they knocked out of the park. I haven't read the graphic novels and avoid spoilers like the plague, so for me it's like they've turned the whole thing upside down. Just finished re-watching it and am still amazed.

I can't adequately describe how much I love hating Negan.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I can't adequately describe how much I love hating Negan.

The horror of Negan, is that he's a villain, but he's not. He's doing very similar things to what the group did to Alexandria, albeit, in a more disturbing/twisted way.

He's terrifying in his ability to brutally massacre people, but you can understand why he's doing it, and that scares people.

After only seeing him in only two episodes, he may be my favorite villain I've ever seen on TV.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

You'd love to hate him even more in the graphic novels where his language isn't curbed. He's quite colorful.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Was dope as hell. It's hard to hate Negan. Jefferey Dean-Morgan is hilarious. I like him so far. It was tough seeing Rick finally broken. The dude literally cried like a [BLEEP]. And Negan made a jab at him about that too when he was talking about Daryl. LOL. It's all fun and games for now. Down the stretch he'll get what he's got coming to him for certain. Rick won't be down and out for long. But yeah it was pretty brutal. I am happy they decided to go with the double death route. They did the comic fans a great service by popping Glenn and his eye out. That was AWESOME.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I don't even know what to say. I literally have no words to describe what I saw. My husband said it's a miracle. 

it was a great start to season 7. a shame a couple people had to die,but at same time was great ricks son wasn't one killed in season opener.    

It was a whole lot better then Jags football yesterday. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Seeing Glenn like that with his eye and Negan making jokes had me rolling lol

I've been rewatching Daredevil S2 (fast forwarding through the majority of Elektra crap because she was annoying as heck) and though I never really saw Punisher as this evil dude, to kill people is no small thing. After watching TWD today I think Negan takes the cake over Punisher and pretty much any villian I have ever seen on TV. Especially a cable network that is not HBO, etc., that plays movies of all kind. I think the last thing I saw that was so disturbing was Saw (the movie of course) and that was a long time ago. 

I think it's the brutality that is so messed up. It's one thing to shoot a person or stab them, whatever. To beat them so severely and with such 'humor' is beyond anything I can process right now. Again, I think my reaction is mostly due to it being on TV. If it had been a movie I would somehow not take it so..... I don't even know the word. I guess in a movie you're not invested in the characters like you are in a show like this so it's not such a shock. I don't know. I think I'll watch an episode of DD to readjust my brain because it sure feels scrambled. 

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016, 08:09 PM by Caldrac.)

Quote:Seeing Glenn like that with his eye and Negan making jokes had me rolling lol

Yeah it was hilarious all the way through man. LOL. He made fun of Abraham. "Did you hear that?!?.. he said... "suck muh nuts"...hahahaha...".

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

All I know is Lauren Cohan in a wet blue dress makes everything all better.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Just watched it, that was an intense episode lol

Quote:Just watched it, that was an intense episode lol

Very. One of the better villians i seen in a long time. Great Acting by Rick.

Quote:I've been rewatching Daredevil S2 (fast forwarding through the majority of Elektra crap because she was annoying as heck) and though I never really saw Punisher as this evil dude, to kill people is no small thing. After watching TWD today I think Negan takes the cake over Punisher and pretty much any villian I have ever seen on TV. Especially a cable network that is not HBO, etc., that plays movies of all kind. I think the last thing I saw that was so disturbing was Saw (the movie of course) and that was a long time ago.

I think it's the brutality that is so messed up. It's one thing to shoot a person or stab them, whatever. To beat them so severely and with such 'humor' is beyond anything I can process right now. Again, I think my reaction is mostly due to it being on TV. If it had been a movie I would somehow not take it so..... I don't even know the word. I guess in a movie you're not invested in the characters like you are in a show like this so it's not such a shock. I don't know. I think I'll watch an episode of DD to readjust my brain because it sure feels scrambled.
Negan, GoT kid, and Jessica Jones villain esp that first episode elevator scene all made me have to take a breather for a while.

Quote:All I know is Lauren Cohan in a wet blue dress makes everything all better.

I was disappointed when they found umbrellas.

- Bob Marley

Quote:I was disappointed when they found umbrellas.
That was one of the better Talking Dead shows in a looooong time, for obvious reasons.

I had fallen off of watching it. I recorded it, but just to get the clip at the end of the show for the next TWD the following week. 

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

<shakes fist>

I deleted it before watching.  I'll have to look for a rerun.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Well last night was a much needed rest after the premiere.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Yea last night was a setup for the seasons arc. Morgan with the kingdome Carol and ezikel seem to have a budding romance. Next week we probably see Maggie move to the Hilltop and that will setup the three colonies to take on the saviors down the road.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I love it when Carol plays the silly woman bit.

- Bob Marley