Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead, Season 7 (spoilers)

https://youtu.be/deUMaYGnnVE
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh man. My husband is singing that Easy Street song. I need a shot of whiskey.

Yeah that damn song over and over would drive me insane. Props to Darryl for not breaking yet. Wonder who Negan kills next week... Spencer?!

Daryl is an idiot.

Quote:Daryl is an idiot.
Because he won't conform?

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Daryl is an idiot.

Quote:Because he won't conform?
Just wait, he will conform to Negan and his group. That picture broke him at the end.

Quote:Just wait, he will conform to Negan and his group. That picture broke him at the end.

The picture affected him but he could be pulling a Carol.

IIRC, in the comic didn't Negan "break" Rick?

There have been many comic surrogates due to including more characters outside the story, and creating a more rich, TV friendly version of the overall narrative.

It makes sense using Daryl in this role, IMO.  We are seeing so many of the people we care for broken, and it really emphasizes the evil of Negan.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I kinda hope they'll just kill Daryl, his character hasn't been interesting to me after the 2nd season. 

Quote:Because he won't conform?

What is his plan?

If he had escaped, what was he going to do?

Wouldn't he be better off feigning conformity and biding his time?

I know it's part of his characters makeup, but his defiance has cost his group one life already. What's he going to achieve by more?

Daryl can go. 

Dwight...eh he comes around later.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Wooot 90 min episode tonight!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I know these slower episodes are needed to develop the plot but man I'm hating this neurtered Rick again. I've already seen this arc once before!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Rick was about to snap last night. They're showing him fighting back. Towards the end he wanted to take Lucille to Negan's head. And then they made fun of him when they saw that old interview of him. Rick will find his confidence back at some point. And when he does it's a party. They just have to drag it out until The Kingdom and Hilltop are ready to have a meeting about over throwing him. I think Dwight and Daryl will end up teaming up to turn some of the Saviors against him. Negan is all psychological though. When they took all their mattresses and burned them just to burn them. It's just to get into their heads. He's really just a classic big school yard bully at the end of the day. But at some point, he'll get his. Because you know it's coming. But I love Negan. He's my favorite bad guy now on TV since Game of Thrones just lost my favorite bad guy last year towards the end of the Battle of Winterfell. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Negan is hilarious.

Episode didn't need 90 minutes, wishes they would have saved it for a different episode.

Since the stupid thing double posted I'll add that I like and hate the Negan actor all in the same episode.

Quote:Episode didn't need 90 minutes, wishes they would have saved it for a different episode.

I agree here.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Rick was about to snap last night. They're showing him fighting back. Towards the end he wanted to take Lucille to Negan's head. And then they made fun of him when they saw that old interview of him. Rick will find his confidence back at some point. And when he does it's a party. They just have to drag it out until The Kingdom and Hilltop are ready to have a meeting about over throwing him. I think Dwight and Daryl will end up teaming up to turn some of the Saviors against him. Negan is all psychological though. When they took all their mattresses and burned them just to burn them. It's just to get into their heads. He's really just a classic big school yard bully at the end of the day. But at some point, he'll get his. Because you know it's coming. But I love Negan. He's my favorite bad guy now on TV since Game of Thrones just lost my favorite bad guy last year towards the end of the Battle of Winterfell.

If you're talking about who I think you are on GOT.... Man I was so happy to see him gone
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

The part where Father Gabriel and Rick take Negan to the graveyard of Alexandria and they hear the shots fired, the face Negan makes... serious Negan is intimidating as hell.