Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Alliance of American Football.......?

(04-04-2019, 02:22 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 02:00 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: That 500,000 was the 1st week or 2.  I think a good portion of those viewers lost interest and simply turned to more exciting TV viewing products like March Madness or the Air Fryer Infomercial.
Nope the have held steady at 400,000-500,000. The league works, people will watch football. While yes NCAA Basketball will hurt for thos 2 weeks, the ratings are still strong enough for a large TV contract for live viewers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cool -- perhaps you should invest in the AAF then.  This was the biggest collapse of a league in modern day sports.  Even the XFL went out with a little of their dignity left.  This was a monumental failure.
[Image: DMD-Grateful-Dead-Sticker-Moondance_255x131.png]

WEEK 6 -- from the AAF Site.
234,000 Viewers for the Sunday night game
354,000 Viewers for the Saturday night game.

http://www.alliancefootballfocus.com/wee...-released/
[Image: DMD-Grateful-Dead-Sticker-Moondance_255x131.png]

(04-04-2019, 04:02 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: WEEK 6 -- from the AAF Site.
234,000 Viewers for the Sunday night game
354,000 Viewers for the Saturday night game.

http://www.alliancefootballfocus.com/wee...-released/
Thanks I couldn't find the NFLN ratings. Those are definitely lower, but less people have NFLN and it still says those were the most watched #s on the network. It's more to the fact that NFLN is really struggling.

Other than against March madness, they have come in with solid ratings. It would have been interesting to see what the #s on CBS were this weekend. That would have made them a lot of money for next season.

XFL already has FOX and ESPN so I doubt they will have any problems and will blow these #s away.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(04-04-2019, 02:10 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 11:15 PM)pirkster Wrote: Never let your fandom or like of something cause you not to see the reality in things.

Here's a great thread on just what the disaster this is/was.  It truly was the Fyre Festival of sports.  Bigger fraud than anything in sports prior to it.  It was never going to work:

The players should have been alarmed when they saw their sleeping arrangements within the hotel

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

That and the "payroll glitch"...
 [Image: ScreenShot2019-03-14at7.14.22PMb22ad.png]