Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MayoChup is on the way (Ketchup & Mayo mix)

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 10:44 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

http://triblive.com/lifestyles/fooddrink...t-mayochup

I already do this on my fries and burgers so it's really no new concept for most of us.  Nevertheless, Heinz will soon be releasing their new product mix.  Not sure if I'll buy it since I like the 2 together but in a way that they are not mixed thoroughly and still contain elements of their unique tastes when only slightly mixed together.

[Image: ibfZ0F33?format=jpg&name=orig]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The vote I saw earlier on Twitter hadn't made the cut yet. So, not sure if they've decided to make it a "thing" yet.

I don't see any use in it. They're just trying to breathe new life into old products by trying a new line.

Not that it's a bad idea, it's just easier for folks to control their own portion/mix as is. Probably only a very slender market (like peanut butter and jelly in one jar.)

I routinely make my own sauces by combining what I've got in the fridge. This goes for wings, bbq, and marinades for meats. Honey, Worcestershire, balsamic (including flavored balsamics,) apple cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, etc...

I can't imagine their ratio will suit all tastes. That's again why I think folks that already do this won't be as interested as they expect. It might be popular at burger joints, fast food, etc. where it's not convenient to DIY.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 08:16 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Like Ketchup is already unhealthy enough.

What's the secret sauce at Bronco Burger?

Ketchup and mayonnaise.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Ketchup and mayonnaise are the main ingredients of thousand island dressing.

I mix mayonnaise and mustard as a dip for french fries, the way the French do it. I call it Surrender Sauce.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(04-14-2018, 07:58 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Ketchup and mayonnaise are the main ingredients of thousand island dressing.

I mix mayonnaise and mustard as a dip for french fries, the way the French do it. I call it Surrender Sauce.

Politics outside of the Free Speech Containment Zone?

That's one demerit for you mister.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Are you tired of the two jar grind?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRntutn8udw
s
;

;

(04-14-2018, 10:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-14-2018, 07:58 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Ketchup and mayonnaise are the main ingredients of thousand island dressing.

Politics outside of the Free Speech Containment Zone?

That's one demerit for you mister.

I think WWII political references are ok for this forum.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I have no use for ketchup. I especially have no use for it blended with mayo.

I'm a mustard guy. The spicier the better. Preferably with lots of horseradish.