Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mark Sanchez 4 games for PEDs

Not likely to taint his buttfumble.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I honestly didn't realize he's still in the league.

If that was Sanchez on juice, how bad is he off it?

lol

If Sanchez is still around after the draft, and the Jaguars end up not drafting a QB, I can see them picking up Sanchez. We have Kessler for the first four weeks. 
'02

(04-14-2018, 03:51 AM)Jags02 Wrote: If Sanchez is still around after the draft, and the Jaguars end up not drafting a QB, I can see them picking up Sanchez. We have Kessler for the first four weeks. 

You've got to be kidding me.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2018, 12:20 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-14-2018, 03:51 AM)Jags02 Wrote: If Sanchez is still around after the draft, and the Jaguars end up not drafting a QB, I can see them picking up Sanchez. We have Kessler for the first four weeks. 

Lol, says the same guy that talked about bringing in the Joke.  Good God man, you wouldnt like to improve our depth?  You keep wanting to bring in players who are the worst at their positions in the whole league.

Can we bring in Trent Richardson too?

After watching Sanchez play, when he says he doesn't take PEDs... I believe him. LOL

I always knew he was Dirty.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Welp, that might as well be indefinite.