Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dez Bryant Released (merged)

(04-25-2018, 02:56 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Ed Werder reporting that Dez turned down a multi year deal with the ravens and he apparently once a one year prove it deal for big money.

I would give him the one year deal, but he would only get big money thru incentives. I like that he is betting on himself, I think he will perform in a contract year.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-25-2018, 05:16 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(04-25-2018, 02:56 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Ed Werder reporting that Dez turned down a multi year deal with the ravens and he apparently once a one year prove it deal for big money.

I would give him the one year deal, but he would only get big money thru incentives. I like that he is betting on himself, I think he will perform in a contract year.

I think he thinks way too highly of himself. If he could still play at the level he's asking the big money for he's still be in Dallas or picked up already by another team.

I'm watching All of Nothing on Amazon and this year is last season's Cowboys. Bryant was kind of whiney. Good grief. He didn't like the WR coach saying the defense on their opponents team was actually good. He actually whined about it.

I heard he might sign with Green Bay. Forgot who said it.

(05-16-2018, 06:41 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I heard he might sign with Green Bay. Forgot who said it.

Jason Witten said he would be a good fit there

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So a 30 year old aging wide receiver turned down a multi year deal from the Ravens? Don't know what the deal was like per year, but sounds like a bad idea.