Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to host Patriots week 2

(04-19-2018, 04:21 PM)BklynJag Wrote: There's a rumor spreading that Jags play dallas on thanksgiving

The Jaguars have arrived.  America's team bout to get destroyed on national tv.  Dak is overrated.  Their D sucks.  Allen Hurns gonna get shutdown.  Ezekial might get close to 100 yards but not over.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-19-2018, 04:24 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 04:21 PM)BklynJag Wrote: There's a rumor spreading that Jags play dallas on thanksgiving

The Jaguars have arrived.  America's team bout to get destroyed on national tv.  Dak is overrated.  Their D sucks.  Allen Hurns gonna get shutdown.  Ezekial might get close to 100 yards but not over.

Said rumor

That's been going around for a while. Hope its true
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

First home game against the Pats? I like it. An early test to see where the Jags stand. Can't complain with that!

Redskins vs cowboys thanksgiving confirmed.

Maybe the league will stiff the Jags when it comes to prime time games

(04-19-2018, 04:49 PM)BklynJag Wrote: Redskins vs cowboys thanksgiving confirmed.

Dang son,  that's like the usual, typical thanksgiving teams.  Boring.

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 05:34 PM by jjgator.)

(04-19-2018, 04:53 PM)jagboss Wrote: Maybe the league will stiff the Jags when it comes to prime time games

I mean, probably. Sun night vs. the Steelers that's rumored and a Thursday game is all we get I'm guessing.

I value the 4 pm sunday kickoff games as much as a monday night or thursday night game. It looks like the rumored Sunday night game agains the Steelers may be legit and is long overdue.

(04-19-2018, 04:09 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 03:52 PM)JNev Wrote: Have you seen NYG's OL? Probably the worst in the league. Most important aspect in any matchup for us I think. That and the other team's ability to stop the run

Brah, every season is a fresh start. They got Nate Solder and Saquon would make their oline look good.
They got Solder? Well look out Dallas... Solder is so good NE didn’t even want him back. Even if he was Joe Thomas 4/5 of the line is still absolutely putrid and rendered their offense essentially useless

Gonna be a little sad to see Brady's career end here in Jacksonville but I'll get over it somehow.

Ramsey locks up OBJ. Giants OLine is trash. Eli will force bad throws and Fournette carves them up.

Bring it on.

Week 11 vs Pittsburgh supposedly

The teams aren't the same. It's just a game at this point.

(04-19-2018, 05:34 PM)jjgator Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 04:53 PM)jagboss Wrote: Maybe the league will stiff the Jags when it comes to prime time games

I mean, probably. Sun night vs. the Steelers that's rumored and a Thursday game is all we get I'm guessing.

I called it.

(04-19-2018, 02:43 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I am hearing we will open at the Giants.

That will be tough considering their offensive weapons and Manning...but it's a winnable game.

Huh? I actually think the Jags D will embarrass Manning. He's not real mobile and he can get INT prone. I don't think their line will be ready for a fresh Jags front. Plus I think JR is perfectly capable of handling OBJ. He will still get his but I doubt he beats us.