Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2018 Schedule

(04-19-2018, 10:03 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 09:37 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Is that what it is?

I seem to recall Mularkey coached your team to their first winning records in a while.

Sam Jackson?  You mean Samuel L. Jackson, the actor?

Who knows or cares?

I think Nashville Dave is Jeff Fisher in disguise

Yeah, maybe. I was thinking this Dave guy was a bit more dim-witted, but I probably just overestimated the first idiot.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-19-2018, 10:03 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 09:37 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Is that what it is?

I seem to recall Mularkey coached your team to their first winning records in a while.

Sam Jackson?  You mean Samuel L. Jackson, the actor?

Who knows or cares?

I think Nashville Dave is Jeff Fisher in disguise

Lol thats funny. But wouldnt jeff be a rams fan?

(04-19-2018, 10:07 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 10:03 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I think Nashville Dave is Jeff Fisher in disguise

Lol thats funny. But wouldnt jeff be a rams fan?

He's talking about a previous tack fan that went by "Jeff Fisher" on the board here.  He initially tried to post as if he were actually Jeff Fisher, but he ran out of jokes and creativity pretty quickly and just resorted to boring troll tactics.

We tend to give you all a hard time understandably.

(04-19-2018, 10:12 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 10:07 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Lol thats funny. But wouldnt jeff be a rams fan?

He's talking about a previous tack fan that went by "Jeff Fisher" on the board here.  He initially tried to post as if he were actually Jeff Fisher, but he ran out of jokes and creativity pretty quickly and just resorted to boring troll tactics.

We tend to give you all a hard time understandably.

Oh yeah i saw some of that guys posts. Pretty funny stuff. He seemed like a good guy too, mainly because he was a tacks fan. Lol

you poor souls will probably get flexed out of the sunday game and then get embarrassed by the titans (again) on your only primetime game.... rough

(04-19-2018, 10:07 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 10:03 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I think Nashville Dave is Jeff Fisher in disguise

Yeah, maybe. I was thinking this Dave guy was a bit more dim-witted, but I probably just overestimated the first idiot.

Thats perfect. Haha

(04-19-2018, 10:28 PM)VondyP Wrote: you poor souls will probably get flexed out of the sunday game and then get embarrassed by the titans (again) on your only primetime game.... rough

Now that has to be worse than anything ive said here. Next level troll?

Great schedule, but the games aren’t played on paper. Still gotta go out and get the job done. That said, I like the layout a lot, should be an exciting year!

With only one true home game in October and one in November, the Jags can't afford to stumble out of the gate with our 3 home games in September. Need to come out of preseason unscathed by injury and on fire.

(04-19-2018, 10:28 PM)VondyP Wrote: you poor souls will probably get flexed out of the sunday game and then get embarrassed by the titans (again) on your only primetime game.... rough

Oh great, it's you.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I see 11-5 record.

I pray to god they don't become the old Jags and they play as good as last season, if they do play at that level they could end up 13-3 maybe 14-2.

(04-19-2018, 09:25 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 08:51 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: Then explain the Tennessee Titans because they were just as bad as us as a franchise for the last 10 years

NFL knows what most people know, the titans are the cream of the crop. Only mularkey was holding them back. Now the sky is the limit. And we all want to see them play.

Seriously...where do you get your drugs?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Just watched some highlights of the Pats game from last year. Hit me right in the feels... I want that playoff feeling again real bad

(04-20-2018, 02:19 AM)JNev Wrote: Just watched some highlights of the Pats game from last year. Hit me right in the feels... I want that playoff feeling again real bad

Yup, mjd on nfl network was adamant that the jags had that game and that being so close will fuel the Jaguars in 2018

(04-19-2018, 09:33 PM)copycat Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 08:42 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: Here are teams that finished with 6 or less wins in 2017 that have more PT games than the Jags: 49ers 5 Jets 3 Den 3 Oak 3 Giants 4 Chi 3

Somebody, anybody please tell me what's wrong with this picture because we deserve more respect than this from the NFL.

STOP!  It is about TV ratings not respect.  Jags are a small market that have been abysmal for a decade.  Who in Chicago wants to watch the Jags this year?

My man, you not giving this team enough credit because there are plenty of people who want to see them in primetime. This is not about being a small-market especially when Kansas City and Tennessee got way more Primetime games than us under the same circumstances. Let's call it like it is they think this team is a fluke and Blake Bortles is not respected as a QB and yet, Jimmy Garoppolo won some garbage time games last year and San Fran get 5 Prime time games like he's Aaron Rodgers.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(04-20-2018, 06:43 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 02:19 AM)JNev Wrote: Just watched some highlights of the Pats game from last year. Hit me right in the feels... I want that playoff feeling again real bad

Yup, mjd on nfl network was adamant that the jags had that game and that being so close will fuel the Jaguars in 2018

I watched him do that. As soon as they got to that game immediately he said "Give them an L"
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

At first glance that 2nd Q looks nasty.
BUT... who's to say that the Boys and Chiefs will be really good. Perhaps Dak just isn't the superstar some believe him to be.... perhaps their WR corp is just a bunch of dudes (and our dude Agent 88).
I think if we can get out of the first half of the schedule at like 5-3, the 2nd half is much more palatable.

5-3 First half
6-2 Second half
11-5 one game improvement and AFCS champs again is a real possibility imo.

(04-20-2018, 10:40 AM)Kane Wrote: At first glance that 2nd Q looks nasty.
BUT... who's to say that the Boys and Chiefs will be really good. Perhaps Dak just isn't the superstar some believe him to be.... perhaps their WR corp is just a bunch of dudes (and our dude Agent 88).
I think if we can get out of the first half of the schedule at like 5-3, the 2nd half is much more palatable.

5-3 First half
6-2 Second half
11-5 one game improvement and AFCS champs again is a real possibility imo.

16-0 brah
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

May go see the Dallas game. My daughter lives in Ft. Worth so I have free lodging.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(04-20-2018, 02:52 PM)Rico Wrote: May go see the Dallas game.  My daughter lives in Ft. Worth so I have free lodging.

You may not be welcome there.  You know...  If she's a Cowboys fan.