Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Camp Grunt?

(04-20-2018, 12:43 PM)pirkster Wrote: They were a sponsor last season as well.  Just not "the" sponsor of the end zone.

It's quite obvious some would prefer the sjws to steal their earned spotlight from them to appropriate that platform for their own personal desires.

I'm fairly certain this will be a no kneel zone.

I'm fairly certain the entire stadium was a no kneel zone last year after the London game blowback onward. 

Also fairly certain one can think a particular Grunt Style shirt is tasteless without being a "social justice warrior" due to having such an opinion.  Just want to make the distinction. No need to paint folks into corners if they don't enthusiastically like the brand's offerings.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-20-2018, 12:04 PM)JPK Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 11:54 AM)pirkster Wrote: What does David Hogg think?

And...

I find Taylor Swift's silence on the issue deafening.

The David Hogg thing is pretty tasteless and what does that have to do with tasteless tee shirt sales?

But completely hilarious!  Smile

(04-20-2018, 09:39 AM)JPK Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 09:18 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Nah, brah, you're a snowflake and a classic example of one.

You're frigging offended by a t-shirt. Or offended that a business is allowing another business to pay their business to do business in their building. You're a snowflake.
Nah Brah.......I'm not offended by their tee shirts, believe me. I just feel they are inappropriate to be selling that stuff at the stadium. Shooters, fine. Bullseye, sure but at a football stadium, no.

Of all the different kinds of businesses to associate your business with, this one does not fit with the Jags. AND....I feel they actually represent our military in a almost blood thirsty fashion.

It is inappropriate..... Brah. Really, when you lose you resort to name calling....Brah.

Actually, I think it fits extremely well. 

If you watched the state of the franchise, you'd see that the Jags business model relies heavily on analytics.  Jacksonville has a large military veteran population.  The majority of vets are relatively young, and financially they hit the target the Jags are aiming for.  Add to that the fact that Jacksonville has a huge military presence, and it makes perfect sense.  Military accounts for a significant percentage of the local GDP.  

The Jaguars have really put an emphasis on honoring the military with multiple recognitions during games, like recognizing military owned businesses, veteran of the game, and the 4th quarter bell ringing.  This sponsorship creates an area of the stadium where all of these can take place, and veterans will have a place of recognition. It's a smart business decision on their part. The prior sponsors of the section were never really a good fit for the market. This is.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(04-20-2018, 01:01 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 12:43 PM)pirkster Wrote: They were a sponsor last season as well.  Just not "the" sponsor of the end zone.

It's quite obvious some would prefer the sjws to steal their earned spotlight from them to appropriate that platform for their own personal desires.

I'm fairly certain this will be a no kneel zone.

I'm fairly certain the entire stadium was a no kneel zone last year after the London game blowback onward. 

Also fairly certain one can think a particular Grunt Style shirt is tasteless without being a "social justice warrior" due to having such an opinion.  Just want to make the distinction. No need to paint folks into corners if they don't enthusiastically like the brand's offerings.

Wait, you can't find it tasteless AND still be a real man, can you?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(04-20-2018, 10:59 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 09:10 AM)pirkster Wrote: Many young "men" have unfortunately become beta soy.

T is so low our species is at risk.

The definition of a soy boy per urban dictionary:

Soy Boyunknown
A modern effeminate male, typically a millennial. A self-described feminist-leftist who majored in Social Justice Studies, Gender Studies, Ethnic Studies, Theater, Dance or any other range of useless college degree fields. Shows fear and revulsion at the sight of masculine men. Usually appears in public wearing flannel, skinny jeans often of a short length to resemble Capri pants. May have dyed hair and a beard that he spends at least a half hour each morning grooming. Urinates standing up in a stall in the men's room rather than at the urinal. Has a penchant for expensive Starbucks flavored drinks with soy milk and flavored craft beer. Likely a vegan or vegetarian. Raised by dominant man-hating feminist mother either without a father or with a cuckold henpecked man for a father. May own a car, likely a Toyota Prius or Nissan Cube, but has no concept of how to open the hood or change a tire. More likely rides a fixed gear bike. Completely lacking in any mechanical skills and proud of that fact. May spends hours or days gaming in his mother's basement. Offers nothing to society.
Ex. The soy boy is crying since they ran out of pumpkin spiced lattes.

I picture in my head the skinny pants wearing "lad" with a man-bun.   Laughing

(04-20-2018, 11:54 AM)pirkster Wrote: What does David Hogg think?

And...

I find Taylor Swift's silence on the issue deafening.

I don't think David Hogg even knows how to think... at least for himself.  As for Taylor Swift, any silence from her is rather welcoming.

Regarding this thread and the new sponsor, I gave them a bit of business today.  I needed to buy a few new t-shirts anyway.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Don't miss out on the free T-shirt offer over in the Home Team forum. A great deal from the Jaguars' newest business partner!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

"Made in Iran"

(05-02-2018, 12:48 PM)JackCity Wrote: "Made in Iran"

By Infidel Industries Inc.