Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NEW UNIS (merged threads)

Only thing uglier than that flat black helmet with the gold jaguar outline, is the same thing with white jaguar outline........ which is what I fear.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-27-2018, 05:37 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: https://twitter.com/samsportsline/status...66369?s=19

I don't know how I feel about a superstitious owner.

Laughing

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We've changed uniforms FAR too often. Here's hoping these look good and actually stick.

I just put my name in for the sneak peak drawing. I like my chances !!!

(03-27-2018, 08:40 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 05:37 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: https://twitter.com/samsportsline/status...66369?s=19

Laughing

Pretty sure he's talking about fan response.

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2018, 09:43 AM by Kane.)

(03-27-2018, 08:40 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

Laughing

I love that he owned up to the uni's that he pushed for not going over well. Whether it was the helmets, or the lack of teal, or the "gold" color rush. Almost every fan had a gripe somewhere.
Glad as soon as he could correct it he did. And if they truly get em right this time this could be the last uniform change for a good while.

Which in my opinion would be welcomed. I actually noticed someone say something about how often we change our uni's and logo's. Just because we can do it every 5 years doesn't mean we should.
Here's hoping to decade plus of black and teal.

(03-28-2018, 12:53 AM)Last42min Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 08:40 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I don't know how I feel about a superstitious owner.

Laughing

Pretty sure he's talking about fan response.

I think the superstitious part is "we used teal in big games, and it worked"
comes off as it worked = winning.

Even if he meant "it worked" as in fans enjoyed it.

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2018, 12:17 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

lol .... I googled Jaguars Uniform High School to see if there were alternate ideas and found this ....

[Image: DGun8nEWsAEi9PU.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2018, 12:23 PM by SodaCityJag14.)

I like the uniforms that we have been wearing, especially the teal tops with black pants. I like the concepts shown in the thread that have combined the old and current looks. I don't really love the old helmet, and I actually liked the current helmet based on its originality. All Black with the Logo is boring to me. But again, I was also upset when we didn't draft Johnny Manziel so you can take this for what its worth.

(03-28-2018, 12:22 PM)SodaCityJag14 Wrote: I like the uniforms that we have been wearing, especially the teal tops with black pants. I like the concepts shown in the thread that have combined the old and current looks. I don't really love the old helmet, and I actually liked the current helmet based on its originality. All Black with the Logo is boring to me. But again, I was also upset when we didn't draft Johnny Manziel so you can take this for what its worth.

I agree with pretty much all of that. I think the helmets could've been okay of they were executed better, but they were not. I'm hoping it's not glossy all black and either matte or preferably a satin black, similar to the finish the Vikings have on theirs. 

I'll never forget the Blake draft. My cousin flew in from California and we tried to get into the draft that Thursday but ended up having to watch in some pizza shop nearby. I was all in on Manziel because I thought if we're gonna draft a QB bust, at least let it be a fun QB bust. Obviously I thought he could succeed, but you get my point. I remember being in awe when we drafted Blake and my cousin too. Glad things have worked out the way they have though, and we ended up getting in for Day 2 and saw the Lee and ARob draft picks live, it was pretty awesome actually, I'd highly recommend it to anyone who loves interacting with fans from all over the country.

(03-28-2018, 12:50 PM)JNev Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 12:22 PM)SodaCityJag14 Wrote: I like the uniforms that we have been wearing, especially the teal tops with black pants. I like the concepts shown in the thread that have combined the old and current looks. I don't really love the old helmet, and I actually liked the current helmet based on its originality. All Black with the Logo is boring to me. But again, I was also upset when we didn't draft Johnny Manziel so you can take this for what its worth.

I agree with pretty much all of that. I think the helmets could've been okay of they were executed better, but they were not. I'm hoping it's not glossy all black and either matte or preferably a satin black, similar to the finish the Vikings have on theirs. 

I'll never forget the Blake draft. My cousin flew in from California and we tried to get into the draft that Thursday but ended up having to watch in some pizza shop nearby. I was all in on Manziel because I thought if we're gonna draft a QB bust, at least let it be a fun QB bust. Obviously I thought he could succeed, but you get my point. I remember being in awe when we drafted Blake and my cousin too. Glad things have worked out the way they have though, and we ended up getting in for Day 2 and saw the Lee and ARob draft picks live, it was pretty awesome actually, I'd highly recommend it to anyone who loves interacting with fans from all over the country.

I would LOVE to get to a draft one day.

I’d go as far as saying I’d prefer to do that than go to the superbowl (which generally features teams I don’t like).

And if anything the atmosphere has looked better these last two years, when they’ve taken it to Chicago and Philly.

One of the guys on the 8pm show on 1010xl (forgot his name) said we are getting a new logo.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(03-28-2018, 08:16 PM)knarnn Wrote: One of the guys on the 8pm show on 1010xl (forgot his name) said we are getting a new logo.

Wow, surprised they felt the need to change that too.

Might just be a minor tweak I suppose.

(03-28-2018, 08:16 PM)OOknarnn Wrote: One of the guys on the 8pm show on 1010xl (forgot his name) said we are getting a new logo.

God, I hope not. I literally just bought a JRAM autographed “jaguar logo” football.

(03-28-2018, 08:16 PM)knarnn Wrote: One of the guys on the 8pm show on 1010xl (forgot his name) said we are getting a new logo.

Would hate this.

(03-29-2018, 01:15 AM)JaguarKick Wrote:

Would hate this.

No wayyyyyy I haven't heard this anywhere else and people have seen the new unis and I think they would've said something

Please don't change the logo

(03-29-2018, 03:27 AM)ColoJag Wrote: Please don't change the logo

Is it not looking pretty obvious that our logo is going to be the white outline of the jaguars head?

Just the feeling I get form the marketing so far. As for the Uni's they seem to be hinting teal quite a bit on the videos recently posted on twitter/instagram.

Those guys on the 8pm show say a lot of things I wouldn't take all that seriously. 

I'm doubtful the logo will see much of a change if any.  Just my gut on the matter.

Only change the logo if you're going to bring back the original.