Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NEW UNIS (merged threads)

(04-24-2018, 02:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Some screengrabs from various vids:

[Image: giphy.gif]

It's just amazing how different that teal looks in natural light
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-24-2018, 04:44 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 02:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Some screengrabs from various vids:

It's just amazing how different that teal looks in natural light

They almost look like different jerseys. Did they finesse us? maybe they are different jerseys after they heard the negative feedback.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

When are they revealing the players wearing the uniforms?

(04-26-2018, 10:42 AM)jobclarke Wrote: When are they revealing the players wearing the uniforms?
[/url]
[url=http://www.jaguars.com/draftparty18/]

At the draft party at EverBank Field tonight.

Officially available on NFL Shop
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

The teal looks like Carolina blue on the order site. It looks way too light. I'm not sure about them. The whites look a lot better than I originally thought. Might go with the white. Gonna wait for the elite ones to come available
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(04-26-2018, 11:48 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Officially available on NFL Shop

http://www.nflshop.com/Jacksonville_Jagu...le_Jaguars}

Can the mods stop being dumb and merging every single uniform thread into one? Just because they involve the uniforms does not mean they are the same discussion.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Okay, they've grown on me. I think the black is the best.

I hope most people put on teal in the stadium. A sea of teal would look great.

(04-26-2018, 01:52 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: Can the mods stop being dumb and merging every single uniform thread into one? Just because they involve the uniforms does not mean they are the same discussion.

What could you possibly have to say, that hasn't been discussed as nauseam here?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Has anyone noticed that the “game” jerseys have their Jaguars logos on the shoulders and the “limited” ones have the logo in the usual place?

Is the logo on the shoulder weird?

Or am I just being a bit pedantic?

(04-26-2018, 05:58 PM)Andy G Wrote: Has anyone noticed that the “game” jerseys have their Jaguars logos on the shoulders and the “limited” ones have the logo in the usual place?

Is the logo on the shoulder weird?

Or am I just being a bit pedantic?

I may be wrong, but I believe its moved for the logo to show better in pads with the game jerseys vs how it would fall on one designed for a shirt
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I wasn't sure how I'd like the teal pants, but this black over teal combo looks pretty cool on Cole here:

[Image: tealPANTS1.jpg]

(04-27-2018, 09:31 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I wasn't sure how I'd like the teal pants, but this black over teal combo looks pretty cool on Cole here:

[Image: tealPANTS1.jpg]

I think the Teal pants will become a regular occurrence

Just an FYI [BLEEP] Sporting Goods is doing 20% on fan gear. Good time to save 20 bucks on that new Jags Jersey. SPORT20 is the code (their selection is limited)