Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NEW UNIS (merged threads)

I think the 2 tone helmet is a cool idea, it was just executed horribly since the Gold clashes hard with the rest of the uniform. If we were to do a Matte Black front with a darker teal in the back 2 tone (and pick a better spot passed the Logo to do the fade into the other color) so the helmet is primarily black with a little bit of teal, I think that's the ideal execution of the concept and would better mesh the "Old School" uniforms of the 90's 2000's with the "edgy young team/franchise" that they tried to go for with the original 2 tone helmet.

Besides that, I'd like to see Teal be the primary Jersey color and have the White away jersey's feature teal numbers. It would also be great to get the crawling Jaguar back on the sleeves! I've also toyed with the Idea of having Teal pants mixed in, but I think that would be too bold and really mess with the aesthetics of the entire design.

I always liked the All Black uniforms, and hope they don't do away with them completely (3rd jersey maybe?) but the previous design seemed like they were unsure of what color scheme they wanted to commit to and it shows with the proportions being off and uninspiring.

If Coughlin is signing off on these new uniforms I'm sure they'll be a considerable upgrade from what we've had the past few seasons.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-29-2018, 08:56 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 08:16 PM)knarnn Wrote: One of the guys on the 8pm show on 1010xl (forgot his name) said we are getting a new logo.

Those guys on the 8pm show say a lot of things I wouldn't take all that seriously. 

I'm doubtful the logo will see much of a change if any.  Just my gut on the matter.

The 8 o’clock show is so bad.  Who signed those yahoos to do radio?  Sounds like a show that should be on at midnight on a Sunday. Lol

(04-01-2018, 02:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/980460024521572353

Obviously an April Fool's Day joke using the Pro Bowl unis, but they don't look terrible actually

(04-01-2018, 02:08 PM)JNev Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 02:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/980460024521572353

Obviously an April Fool's Day joke using the Pro Bowl unis, but they don't look terrible actually

That’s what I thought!

Hope they real ones aren’t a disappointment after this.

No more fades please.

For what its worth i cant get the pic to post but will post the link. The madden equipment guy says they're wayyy better than these pro bowl flips. https://twitter.com/ShiestySlim/status/9...6982228992
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Looking forward to seeing how these unis really look like

It’ll be interesting to see what’s available to fans once the design has been revealed.

I’ve taken a look at what Titans fans are being offered, now they have their new uniforms and it’s just a choice of regular “game” jerseys or the “vapor untouchable” ones.

The stitched Limited and Elite jerseys aren’t an option...

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2018, 02:50 PM by JNev.)

Jalen just tweeted "Spoiler alert: I was faking my "first impression" of the unis"

He may have meant he just didn't actually see them in the video and was just acting for it

(04-06-2018, 02:44 PM)JNev Wrote: Jalen just tweeted "Spoiler alert: I was faking my "first impression" of the unis"

He may have meant he just didn't actually see them in the video and was just acting for it

Haha. That is funny if true.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(03-28-2018, 12:50 PM)JNev Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 12:22 PM)SodaCityJag14 Wrote: I like the uniforms that we have been wearing, especially the teal tops with black pants. I like the concepts shown in the thread that have combined the old and current looks. I don't really love the old helmet, and I actually liked the current helmet based on its originality. All Black with the Logo is boring to me. But again, I was also upset when we didn't draft Johnny Manziel so you can take this for what its worth.

I agree with pretty much all of that. I think the helmets could've been okay of they were executed better, but they were not. I'm hoping it's not glossy all black and either matte or preferably a satin black, similar to the finish the Vikings have on theirs. 

I'll never forget the Blake draft. My cousin flew in from California and we tried to get into the draft that Thursday but ended up having to watch in some pizza shop nearby. I was all in on Manziel because I thought if we're gonna draft a QB bust, at least let it be a fun QB bust. Obviously I thought he could succeed, but you get my point. I remember being in awe when we drafted Blake and my cousin too. Glad things have worked out the way they have though, and we ended up getting in for Day 2 and saw the Lee and ARob draft picks live, it was pretty awesome actually, I'd highly recommend it to anyone who loves interacting with fans from all over the country.

Man thats awesome. I bet that was a cool experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(04-06-2018, 02:44 PM)JNev Wrote: Jalen just tweeted "Spoiler alert: I was faking my "first impression" of the unis"

Putting quotes around "first impression" makes it seem like that just wasn't the first time he'd seen them is all.

Oh apparently this has been pushed back to April 26th

(04-07-2018, 12:49 AM)ColoJag Wrote: Oh apparently this has been pushed back to April 26th

Source?

(04-07-2018, 04:32 AM)JNev Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 12:49 AM)ColoJag Wrote: Oh apparently this has been pushed back to April 26th

Source?

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...5745f4ccda

[Image: 30264653_1633169640053195_47097417367027...e=5B714A9A]

(04-07-2018, 06:47 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 04:32 AM)JNev Wrote: Source?

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...5745f4ccda

That article says they are unveiling the uniforms on the 19th at the State of the Franchise.

(04-07-2018, 07:07 AM)HolsterHusto Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 06:47 AM)Dimson Wrote: http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...5745f4ccda

That article says they are unveiling the uniforms on the 19th at the State of the Franchise.

That is correct and the behind the scenes documentary will be on the night of the draft.

Idk look at Mike Kayes Twitter, it sounded like it was pushed back