Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NEW UNIS (merged threads)

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2018, 03:27 PM by JNev.)

This is a direct quote from the linked article:
"The Jaguars will unveil their new uniforms one week prior to the Draft at the team’s annual State of the Franchise presentation on April 19. The Draft Party will feature on-stage appearances by notable players, giving fans a chance to see the uniforms in action for the first time"

The uniform unveil is still the 19th, nothing to get confused about. I do find it weird that they'll "unveil" the uniform but not have players wearing them at the State of the Franchise thing. I've only ever seen a uniform unveiling where the players come out wearing them for the 1st time.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://twitter.com/jalenramsey/status/9...02178?s=19
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(04-07-2018, 02:12 PM)ColoJag Wrote: Idk look at Mike Kayes Twitter, it sounded like it was pushed back

Here's the tweet:

https://twitter.com/mike_e_kaye/status/9...1448268801

He kinda makes it sound like they're going to reveal them at the State of the Franchise on the 19th, then have a big display show with players at the Draft Party on the 26th.

Why is this so confusing? They are being revealed the 19th and will be on display the 26th...
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Think that all teams need to be unveiling uniforms since we live in the 21st century!
Ready for May Day and May Flowers!

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018, 10:17 AM by Jagwired.)

(04-07-2018, 08:53 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Why is this so confusing? They are being revealed the 19th and will be on display the 26th...
I know, Right? It would appear that some here are seriously struggling with reading comprehension.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Geez people chill, everyone is so grumpy around here

(04-08-2018, 11:26 AM)ColoJag Wrote: Geez people chill, everyone is so grumpy around here

Don't tell me to chill!! 

Cool  J/K 

Did anyone else see this supposed "leak?" 

[Image: DXfyLCUUMAECg-i.jpg]

(04-08-2018, 11:47 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 11:26 AM)ColoJag Wrote: Geez people chill, everyone is so grumpy around here

Don't tell me to chill!! 

Cool  J/K 

I’m struggling to keep up with all the supposed leaks.

But this is one of the better ones.

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018, 01:53 PM by Flagler Jagsfan.)

I hope this is not the new uniform. Looks like a high school uniform from 1950. Simple and not ascetic. The tapering stripes are detracting, and the use of solid black from top to bottom is overkill. Just when we are begining to be a doninant and respectable force, we don't need these cheesy uniforms. I know we have pretty cheesy uniforms right now, but the pic above is not an upgrade

Fashionistas!!!

Buuuuwwwwaaaaa!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018, 04:17 PM by Jags.)

Don't tell me to chill!! 

Cool  J/K 

i kind of like it.  KISS.  keep it simple stupid.   plus i love the black look.  dark, sinister, ominous, we coming at you bro!

I don't see how that is more "traditional" like our old ones? I guess it has less "Bold" things, but it looks like absolutely zero like our original

(04-08-2018, 07:28 PM)JNev Wrote: I don't see how that is more "traditional" like our old ones? I guess it has less "Bold" things, but it looks like absolutely zero like our original

It's likely just a fan or amateur designer concept. Not the real thing.

I really hope they are sincere about going back to the traditional look, and again that teal is the feature color

Think these uniforms will look as good as the titans ?

(04-09-2018, 09:13 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Think these uniforms will look as good as the titans ?

By "good", you mean "terrible." Right?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(04-09-2018, 09:13 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Think these uniforms will look as good as the titans ?

Well they won't have a flaming thumbtack on them, if that's what you mean.

Infinitely better. That's what you get when you divide by zero.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Don't tell me to chill!! 

Cool  J/K 

The badge on the chest is facing the wrong way, I’d be surprised if they were changing that. Fake IMO.