Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Texans GM 'optimistic' about new Clowney contract

(05-02-2018, 08:15 PM)AlsJagsFan Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 05:56 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote: You mean the season where we lost all our star players to injury other than Clowney and Dhop?

Hasn't that happened a few times? I never said the AFC South wouldn't be a fight....I just don't think it will be a fight with the Texans. They are basing their entire position on a guy who's played a handful of games and several guys who can't stay healthy.

The best demonstration of wishful thinking of the decade....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...aPTewH4J4Y

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Keep in mind Hall has no love for the Texas after DHop broke his ankle......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eMHU634Y5Q

(05-01-2018, 03:51 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 12:59 PM)AlsJagsFan Wrote: Lol and why do you think that? The Texans are not a good team, sure go ahead and talk about the injuries but the last 2 years the Texans have been talking about staying healthy. 

Bortles was playing lights out a few years ago now look he's the laughing stock of the league (wrongfully). Stop putting so much trust in 5 games. 

The Texans will be 6-10 & in 4th place.

Bortles has never played lights out.
We have arguably the best QB receiver combo in the NFL along with a now healthy Watt,Merciles and Watson.
We picked up the Honey Badger as well.
    You're delusional if you dont think you're in for a fight for the AFC south.

Your homerism makes you look ridiculous.  The best QB-WR combo in the NFL?  Give me a break.

You had 5 good games from a rookie who was the ENTIRE offense.  The only reason his woefully inaccurate passes were hardly intercepted is because they were in the dirt.

Watson doesn't scare me, and he shouldn't give you as much confidence as you have.

(05-04-2018, 12:37 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 03:51 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote:    Bortles has never played lights out.
We have arguably the best QB receiver combo in the NFL along with a now healthy Watt,Merciles and Watson.
We picked up the Honey Badger as well.
    You're delusional if you dont think you're in for a fight for the AFC south.

Your homerism makes you look ridiculous.  The best QB-WR combo in the NFL?  Give me a break.

You had 5 good games from a rookie who was the ENTIRE offense.  The only reason his woefully inaccurate passes were hardly intercepted is because they were in the dirt.

Watson doesn't scare me, and he shouldn't give you as much confidence as you have.

LoL.....even though he was unanimously picked to be rookie of the year until his injury.
I cant wait to smoke the jags next year.