Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Mock Draft Live

MJD made our pick. Has us taking Isaiah Wynn at 29. 

The replay is on NFLN right now.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Also, MJD starts talking some trash to Dameshek at the end when he starts saying Bortles didn't do anything.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

The crystal ball has spoken. Jags win, Marcedes Lewis, very simple.

I'd love to have Wynn. Have him play RG this year, then see where we are at with our RT spot in 2019 and either way we have a really good starter.

JNev seal of approval

The pick makes sense to me. I wouldn't be upset by it.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

I was surprised with how high Hernandez went.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-23-2018, 02:13 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: MJD made our pick. Has us taking Isaiah Wynn at 29. 

The replay is on NFLN right now.

I really like that selection.

Talent and versatility, building the line with big nasties...I would love the Wynn pick.

Also on NFL Access, guest Marcedes Lewis made a bold prediction that the Jaguars trade up in the top 15.

Jags Wynn
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(04-25-2018, 11:23 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Also on NFL Access, guest  Marcedes Lewis made a bold prediction that the Jaguars trade up in the top 15.

Who did he say we would go after?

(04-25-2018, 11:29 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-25-2018, 11:23 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Also on NFL Access, guest  Marcedes Lewis made a bold prediction that the Jaguars trade up in the top 15.

Who did he say we would go after?

He didn't say a person.  It was right at the end of the show.  He must have inside scoop with the front office.  We are going after Lamar Jackson guys who is a transcendent football player that will change, revolutionized the qb position from here on out.

(04-25-2018, 11:32 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(04-25-2018, 11:29 AM)Dimson Wrote: Who did he say we would go after?

He didn't say a person.  It was right at the end of the show.  He must have inside scoop with the front office.  We are going after Lamar Jackson guys who is a transcendent football player that will change, revolutionized the qb position from here on out.

Hahahahahahaha
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(04-25-2018, 11:32 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(04-25-2018, 11:29 AM)Dimson Wrote: Who did he say we would go after?

OK. If he really said that, who do you think the target would be?

(04-25-2018, 11:49 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-25-2018, 11:32 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: He didn't say a person.  It was right at the end of the show.  He must have inside scoop with the front office.  We are going after Lamar Jackson guys who is a transcendent football player that will change, revolutionized the qb position from here on out.

OK. If he really said that, who do you think the target would be?

Josh Rosen because he's Coughlin's kind of QB. The other target is Lamar Jackson.

(04-25-2018, 11:53 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(04-25-2018, 11:49 AM)Dimson Wrote: OK. If he really said that, who do you think the target would be?

Josh Rosen because he's Coughlin's kind of QB. The other target is Lamar Jackson.

I think QB is the only position they would trade up for. I am on the fence with a new QB in round 1.