Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If you could take any non QB from another team

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2018, 01:04 PM by JackCity.)

(04-24-2018, 12:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 12:19 PM)JackCity Wrote: Allen Robinson WR from the Chicago Bears.

Really would give us that missing element in our WR group , had some crazy production already and is only 24! Would make our offense much more dangerous

A Rob over any non QB in the lead.  Was drinking the kool aid.  Some underrated ARob but talk about overrateing.

Imagine thinking I was serious

(04-24-2018, 12:56 PM)Deacon Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 12:19 PM)JackCity Wrote: Allen Robinson WR from the Chicago Bears.

Really would give us that missing element in our WR group , had some crazy production already and is only 24! Would make our offense much more dangerous

You're just trying to hurt me.
A single tear rolled down by cheek as I typed it...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-24-2018, 08:49 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 07:58 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: This one is easy. It's a guy I had rated as my #1 prospect in the 2014 draft, OG Zack Martin. Put him on this offensive line and we'd be complete. I wouldn't take any WR from another team given our current QB situation.

I agree that oline matters but you dont take a guard over Gronk and AB

"Gronk" is great, don't get me wrong, but he' injured a lot and he has Tom Brady. I don't think Gronkowski would be "Gronk" in Jacksonville. The same thing goes for Antonio Brown. He would be going from a future Hall of Famer in Ben Roethlisberger to Blake Bortles. A huge part of how good a receiver or TE is, depends on the QB they play with.

(04-24-2018, 10:14 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 07:58 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: This one is easy. It's a guy I had rated as my #1 prospect in the 2014 draft, OG Zack Martin. Put him on this offensive line and we'd be complete. I wouldn't take any WR from another team given our current QB situation.

I understand I might be higher on Blake than a lot of people. But man you sure are probably the biggest anti-blake guy ever.

I really don't mean to be. He's definitely not the worst QB in the league, far from it. I just believe he is one of those mediocre guys that can get a good team to the playoffs, but will never win a Superbowl. He's too good to get rid of and not good enough to get you to a championship, so the team will be stuck in a constant limbo of consistently being in the playoffs, but never getting a ring. I believe it's imperative that we upgrade the QB situation, but I can still acknowledge that Bortles is the 2nd best QB this franchise has ever had, (Mark Brunell being the best.) I really don't mean it to come across as Bortles bashing though.

O-line. Why so much Blake hate?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-24-2018, 01:52 PM)Dimson Wrote: O-line. Why so much Blake hate?

I don't consider it hate at all. Is pointing out that he is mediocre, considered hate? I don't think so at all. If we had any of the Jets or Browns current QB's, I would indeed show a lot of hate. I've never said I hated Blake. I just want an upgrade. I am a big believer that you have to have top QB to win a Superbowl, unless you have a special type of defense ala the 2000 Ravens, and even then, it's a long shot. I just want a Superbowl so bad, it hurts.

I can't wait for Blake to have a great upcoming season so oline can put his foot in his mouth.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(04-24-2018, 04:14 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:

I can't wait for Blake to have a great upcoming season so oline can put his foot in his mouth.

Now I don't speak for OLine. But I would imagine he'd be ok with that situation
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(04-24-2018, 04:32 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 04:14 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: I can't wait for Blake to have a great upcoming season so oline can put his foot in his mouth.

Now I don't speak for OLine. But I would imagine he'd be ok with that situation

I'd be thrilled. I wanna be wrong. I hate searching for a new QB. It's maddening!

Bosa or Donald.

Tough choice maybe Antonio Brown or Aaron Donald
No Fun

It's testament to how good our roster is that there are lots of positions where you think the jump from who we have to anyone else out there is really not that great. Haven't been able to say that for a few years.

I think I'd go with whoever is the best young offensive tackle in the league. Ramczyk from the Saints maybe? Great young player at one of the premium positions. Robinson and Ramczyk together could bookend a dominant line for years.

(04-24-2018, 08:15 AM)brianmsbc Wrote: Hope Solo

OMG --- now that was hilarious !!!

Earl Thomas, or Von Miller

Jullio Jones
'02

Gonna go with DeAndre Hopkins because of how good he is and the fact that it would make Houston much worse.

(04-25-2018, 08:58 AM)SodaCityJag14 Wrote: Gonna go with DeAndre Hopkins because of how good he is and the fact that it would make Houston much worse.

That's a solid answer with a good reason.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Tyron Smith -- OT - Cowboys - 27 years old

Best offensive lineman in the NFL

(04-25-2018, 11:33 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Tyron Smith -- OT - Cowboys - 27 years old

Best offensive lineman in the NFL

gets my vote.

Bill Belichick

Aaron Donald