Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars.com - Mock draft 3.0: At No. 29 overall …

Mock draft 3.0: At No. 29 overall …

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...018318a5c6

Senior writer John Oehser's third and final '18 mock draft; with the No. 29 overall selection in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Jaguars select …

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope Will Hernandez falls to us. Looking doubtful.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2018, 08:36 PM by brianmsbc.)

I think its actually a good year to be at #29... the chances are pretty good that either Hernandez or Wynn will fall to us and TBH even if we were 10 spots sooner they are the two players I would want. In fact... the highest drafted player I would take over Will Hernandez or Wynn would be Roquan Smith at 10.

(04-25-2018, 08:19 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: I think its actually a good year to be at #29... the chances are pretty good that either Hernandez or Wynn will fall to us and TBH even if we were 10 spots sooner they are the two players I would want. In fact... the highest drafted player I would take over Will Hernandez or Wynn would be Roquan Smith at 10.

I'd trade up for Roquan Smith.
Signature goes here.

(04-25-2018, 04:14 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: I hope Will Hernandez falls to us. Looking doubtful.

It's definitely possible.  I can see these offensive lineman going before him depending on how teams' boards look:

Nelson
Wynn
Daniels
Price
McGlinchey
Ragnow

That's 6 O-lineman, maybe someone falls in love with Miller or Williams too.  Doubt more than that go before us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-26-2018, 12:21 PM)Markulous Wrote:
(04-25-2018, 04:14 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: I hope Will Hernandez falls to us. Looking doubtful.

It's definitely possible.  I can see these offensive lineman going before him depending on how teams' boards look:

Nelson
Wynn
Daniels
Price
McGlinchey
Ragnow

That's 6 O-lineman, maybe someone falls in love with Miller or Williams too.  Doubt more than that go before us.

Daniels is starting to slip and I see no way that Wynn goes before Hernandez.

I'm hoping Rashaan Evans slips to us.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!