Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: What position will the Jags draft at #29?
This poll is closed.
OL
65.31%
32 65.31%
TE
18.37%
9 18.37%
WR
2.04%
1 2.04%
QB
6.12%
3 6.12%
LB
4.08%
2 4.08%
DL
4.08%
2 4.08%
CB
0%
0 0%
S
0%
0 0%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NFL Draft - Round One - Live Thread

It's called BAP boys. It's what good franchises do. Plenty of good OLs still available if we deem the need that important. Bryant was probably that much higher on our board that they couldn't justify trying to get the need at OL to meet the value.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ravens killed it

Pretty much the last pass rusher available. Considering Caldwell's history, I like the move.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Bryan looks like he could end up being a pretty good player but we need help on the Offense

(04-26-2018, 11:54 PM)TheSchmidt Wrote: Ravens killed it

Depends on your opinion of Hurst

Hernandez still there...
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I'm hoping for Goedert in the 2nd

(04-27-2018, 12:06 AM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: Hernandez still there...

NY Giants...book it!
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(04-27-2018, 12:10 AM)ColoJag Wrote: I'm hoping for Goedert in the 2nd

That would save the draft for me. Then take the best OL left in Rd. 3. Taven would be gravy

(04-26-2018, 11:36 PM)ColoJag Wrote: I actually really like the pick, if you wanted BAP then you got it

I'm right with you. No one can argue this was a need pick. And I've been turned off by need picks ever since all but one of James Harris's first round need picks were total wastes.

I'll echo it in here, after watching some film on him and doing some research, Taven seems like a real difference maker. I really wasn't a fan of the pick but I'm starting to change my tune.

Rounds 2-3 are my favorites, can’t wait.

Go Jags!

A- Grade for our selection of Taven Bryan by NFL.com

Watch the first few snaps against Missouri.

He has one of the best first steps I've ever seen from a college player.

He does need a good bit of development but I actually think he's pretty bust proof.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018, 08:58 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

I know it's a long shot, but I want
2. Mason Rudolph
3. Tyrell Crosby

I see no way Hernandez falls to our pick in round 2. I believe he will be taken within the first 10 picks tonight.

I hope we don't go into the season with A.J. Cann as our starting RG.

I think Crosby has a 50-50 chance of being there. He'd be one of my favorite choices for round 2.

Sign me on for Crosby at #61

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018, 12:08 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

I was a bit disappointed at first, but after watching some videos, it's obvious why they picked him. He has a great first-step and strong hands.

He's an unproven, athletic DT with a lot of potential. He's in the perfect place to succeed. He wouldn't be my first choice, but it's a good one.

The worst thing about him was his haircut.