Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
UDFA signings

(04-29-2018, 06:40 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 04:20 AM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: Here is the best round-up of league-wide signings I can find.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/4/28/1...sults-2018

The nightmare of facing my main man Mike Basile of Monmouth twice a year is poised to begin. The Colts got him. It's our misfortune and none of his own.

You probably wont have to live that nightmare when he is working at sears during the season.

They still have a Sears?!?!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-29-2018, 06:40 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 04:20 AM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: Here is the best round-up of league-wide signings I can find.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/4/28/1...sults-2018

The nightmare of facing my main man Mike Basile of Monmouth twice a year is poised to begin. The Colts got him. It's our misfortune and none of his own.

You probably wont have to live that nightmare when he is working at sears during the season.

That's a bit cocky. I've studied Basile in depth and if he is given the chance, he will do everything within his ability to make sure his NFL dream comes true. At this point, he has a try out. I suggest the Jaguars get on it as soon as possible. Give Basile a call and invite him in for a try-out as well.

Basile was the co-Big South Defensive Player of the Year last season at Monmouth, and leaves the school as its most decorated player ever.

Basile, a 6-0, 200-pound safety, became Monmouth's all-time leading tackler with 433, and was a first-team All-American as a senior. He was a four-time first-team All-Big South selection. 

[font=arial, sans-serif]``It’s a great opportunity for me,'' Basile said.  ``I was going into the day not expecting much, you obviously want to get drafted but everything will work out and I’m just grateful for the opportunity. The Colts were one of the teams that showed a lot of interest in me right from the start. I felt that with the safety position that I play, Indianapolis is one of the better chances for me to go in and make a team.''[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]https://www.app.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/04/28/nfl-draft-former-shore-conference-players-sign-free-agents/561265002/[/font]

(04-30-2018, 01:01 AM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 06:40 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: You probably wont have to live that nightmare when he is working at sears during the season.

That's a bit cocky. I've studied Basile in depth and if he is given the chance, he will do everything within his ability to make sure his NFL dream comes true. At this point, he has a try out. I suggest the Jaguars get on it as soon as possible. Give Basile a call and invite him in for a try-out as well.

Basile was the co-Big South Defensive Player of the Year last season at Monmouth, and leaves the school as its most decorated player ever.

Basile, a 6-0, 200-pound safety, became Monmouth's all-time leading tackler with 433, and was a first-team All-American as a senior. He was a four-time first-team All-Big South selection. 

[font=arial, sans-serif]``It’s a great opportunity for me,'' Basile said.  ``I was going into the day not expecting much, you obviously want to get drafted but everything will work out and I’m just grateful for the opportunity. The Colts were one of the teams that showed a lot of interest in me right from the start. I felt that with the safety position that I play, Indianapolis is one of the better chances for me to go in and make a team.''[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]https://www.app.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/04/28/nfl-draft-former-shore-conference-players-sign-free-agents/561265002/[/font]

Me saying an undrafted safety is not making the team is xocky. But you literally saying that facing an undrafted safety twice a year is going to be your nightmare, is not? LOL!