Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Way too early wins predictions

Anyone care to take a stab at how many wins they think we will get this year? I know it's still super early but it's not like these are gospel or anything.

I predicated last season we would go 10-6. (It's in a thread that I could necro).

My guess this year is 11-5.....oh yeah I think we are also going to the super bowl and we play the Saints.
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

7-9

(04-29-2018, 12:39 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: 7-9

We're talking about the Jaguars # of wins, not what the Titans record will be once Falk takes over

(04-29-2018, 12:48 AM)JNev Wrote:

We're talking about the Jaguars # of wins, not what the Titans record will be once Falk takes over

Actually the Titans will be 9-7 the Colts 8-8 and the Texans 6-10.
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

My draft expectations included a blockbuster TE like Goedert, who was avaialble, but that didn't happen and that makes this tougher.

For now I'll just give it a range... 12-4 plus or minus one game.
'02

I think we take a step back, after taking most of our opponents by surprise last year, they play us a lot tougher this season. I think we go 9-7 or maybe even 8-8 but luck into a wild card spot and make the playoffs

I predict that the whiners will whine. The homers will homer. The drunks will drink. The Modis jumpers will jump. AND................................................. When all of the dust settles...................   Ninja

Lombardi Baby! Banana
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

a few predictions
Jags 12-4. 1-1 vs tacks (nice new tack helmet), 1-1 vs tinhorns, loss @ cowboys and loss @ dolphins
4net 1350 yds, 13 td.
franchise record 61 sacks.
bortles 9 int all season.
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

(04-29-2018, 12:48 AM)JNev Wrote:

Tacks will finish 12-4
Jags 7-9

I think the team should be competitive again and is capable of winning the division.

We’re weaker at nickel and middle linebacker, we’ve not taken any big step forward at tight end and the offense still hangs on Fournette’s ability to stay fit.

But we are better at WR (as we had no ARob last year either) we have more depth at defense to absorb the injuries we were lucky to avoid last season. And crucially the addition of Norwell and Richardson should make our running game more effective.

So I’m going to go for a conservative 9-7, based on the slightly tougher schedule and the Colts and Texans getting their QBs back.

14-2

I'll say 11-5. Colts suck but Titans are on the rise. Houston just has to protect Watson better and they can be decent. So the division isn't a cakewalk IMO.

10-6
Better team, but tacks/texans/clots are all better too

(04-29-2018, 02:17 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: 10-6

Until I see Luck actually playing, I won't give them credit for being better.

(04-29-2018, 02:17 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: 10-6

Ditto. It's a much tougher schedule and they can't expect to have so few key injuries as last season.

12-4 Jags win superbowl.

10-6 but honestly could range anywhere from 8-8 to 12-4. Late game calling has to improve. Playbook needs to be more exotic as we are pretty predictable offensively with Fournette but with better TEs it should help open up the PA. We MUST get Grant more touches. The plays we drew up for him against the Pats really impressed me but then we just scrapped them and tried to sit on a lead. Offense needs to be more aggressive and go for the knockout instead of playing keep away and letting the defense close it out. This happens and we will be scary
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

16-0 until we're not
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I feel like we are comfortably headed toward a 9 to 11 win campaign in the regular season this year.

Lots of factors and unknowns of course - especially this early - but I feel that's an attainable range.

If Bortles takes a step, and the run blocking starts to spring Fournette a bit more, I think the top of that range is no stretch.

9 wins
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA