Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Next season’s college stars

I’d love to end up with Rashan Gary or Nick Bosa. Long shot but it would be amazing.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-26-2018, 12:45 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: What might have been had the Gators committed to Will Grier following his suspension

Agreed...
Called into Mac's office he was told "maybe it's best for you to start over somewhere"

And we've been hoping and wishing for a QB ever since.
Dude's a career 65% thrower and doesn't throw a lot of INTs either.
Good YPA
Granted sample size is limited however... you can kinda see how 2015 would have went.

I'm excited to see how he compares to guys like Finley and Herbert this season.
(WVU is my pick to win the Big12)

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2018, 10:04 PM by brianmsbc.)

I want Dexter Lawrence as the replacement for Dareus.

So then next year we have Taven, Malik, and Dexter Lawrence at DT.

In 2020 we can let Malik and Campbell go and Taven Bryan can move to the Big End. We really need to draft a DT in 2019 and 2020.

Remember that I said like a full year ago Herbert was QB1.

Did anybody catch this?

Tulane's Roderic Teamer, Jr. had eight (8) sacks against Wake Forest. Beast man.

http://www.espn.com/ncf/boxscore/_/id/401013086

[Image: 5b88c4e774832.image.jpg]

https://sportsnaut.com/2018/09/hilarious...in-week-1/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!