Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
SMH at Colin Cowherd

All we've heard for years is that the Jaguars have a talented roster, and once we got a head coach, it finally manifest itself with an appearance in the AFC Championship game.

Well, post draft, Colin Cowherd endeavors to rank the top ten most talented rosters in the league.

Let's just say the results are unsurprising.

https://www.foxsports.com/the-herd-with-...4382915852

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I can't watch it (player issues from the looks...), but I don't care to really. Dude is a clown.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

to be honest, last year I may not have even placed the Eagles roster in my top 20 as of May 2017.

Colin Cowherd don't really judge the complete roster if anything the coach and quarterback so therefore, it's not a big deal. He's one of those people that if the coach and quarterback is highly thought of by him then the roster is well thought of because of it.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(05-21-2018, 05:23 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: Colin Cowherd don't really judge the complete roster if anything the coach and quarterback so therefore, it's not a big deal. He's one of those people that if the coach and quarterback is highly thought of  by him then the roster is well thought of because of it.

Agreed.

WOW.  This guy is really "out there" as far as his takes on talent.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Colin Cowherd hates the Jaguars and regularly bashes them. His entire gimmick is pandering to big market audiences. You can practically see the disgust on his face when he discusses the Jaguars, Bortles in particular.

Its a really dumb concept.... trying to differentiate between best roster and best team is just trying to hard to come up with a segment.

Cowherd is an idiot regardless when it comes to football. He's just like Skip Bayless, AKA a blatant homer who says stupid things for shock value and lets the clicks/views rain in.

I honestly don't know why anybody actually watches him, reads his stuff, or even clicks on a link that has to do with him.

Daniel Jeremiah lists the Jags among the best rosters FWIW:

https://twitter.com/MoveTheSticks/status...1811983360

(everyone knows Cowherd just churns out garbage to stir the pot, not surprised by his snub)

Colin reminds me of Skip Bayless. I like Skip but he never gives credit when its due. Skiiiiiup. Dont do dat Skeeeyup.

Yeaaaaaahhh. Yeeeaaahhhhh. Up here kekekekeke'in

Shannon is country.

non factor

next.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2018, 05:11 PM by Caldrac.)

Cowherd is a [BLEEP] [BLEEP]. I can't stand seeing anything of his anymore and quickly find something else to watch if he's on TV or somewhere in my newsfeed. Same for that other douche over on NFL.com that thought it was cool to leave Bortles off his top 32 QB's going into 2018. Moron. But as soon as this team wins a SB. They'll be alllllllll over this team's [BLEEP] and city's [BLEEP]. I won't forget. I'll be a stubborn prick about all of it when they start singing our praises.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

There is a reason his ancestors herded cattle for a living.