Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Top 100 List

39 players left to go... Jags that have not been listed yet:

Andrew Norwell
Calais Campbell
Malik Jackson
AJ Bouye
Jalen Ramsey

I am 100% sure Campbell and Ramsey are in the top 39... at this point I have my doubts about the rest.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-29-2018, 10:02 AM)brianmsbc Wrote: 39 players left to go... Jags that have not been listed yet:

Andrew Norwell
Calais Campbell
Malik Jackson
AJ Bouye
Jalen Ramsey

I am 100% sure Campbell and Ramsey are in the top 39... at this point I have my doubts about the rest.
Bouye better be on this list.

I heard Norwell is not on the list. Which is crazy, because he was an All Pro.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(05-29-2018, 10:02 AM)brianmsbc Wrote: 39 players left to go... Jags that have not been listed yet:

Andrew Norwell
Calais Campbell
Malik Jackson
AJ Bouye
Jalen Ramsey

Ramsey and Campbell should be top 20. Bouye should be in the top 30 and Jackson should be coming up any time. Interior O-Linemen get no love, so it doesn't surprise me to see Norwell left off the list. Zack Martin was #71 and there's no way Norwell would be ranked ahead of him.

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2018, 05:47 PM by Caldrac.)

Bouye, Ramsey and Campbell are top 30 at the minimum. Either they go back to back in whichever order over in the low 20's or high teens. Jackson should be coming up next between 49 - 40. Maybe 39 - 30.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2018, 10:44 PM by jessepeck1213.)

Jackson is it going to be on the list. They already stated that Donald is the last remaining defensive tackle on the list. Gerald McCoy got left off as well.

Norwell is also not making it. Bouye, Ramsey, and Campbell will all make it though.

Unfortunately, guards don't get the love they often deserve.

Ramsey came in at #6 and Campbell came in at #15

(06-13-2018, 09:54 PM)ColoJag Wrote: Ramsey came in at #6 and Campbell came in at #15

You're talking about Pete Priscos list. Everyone else is talking about NFL Networks Top 100 list.

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2018, 09:33 AM by Kane.)

(05-29-2018, 04:57 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

Andrew Norwell
Calais Campbell
Malik Jackson
AJ Bouye
Jalen Ramsey

Ramsey and Campbell should be top 20. Bouye should be in the top 30 and Jackson should be coming up any time. Interior O-Linemen get no love, so it doesn't surprise me to see Norwell left off the list. Zack Martin was #71 and there's no way Norwell would be ranked ahead of him.

I was just about to post something along these lines....
How many OL guys in total make the top 100 and how many are OGs and Cs.
Also Norwell had an all-pro year... but prior to that was still working his way toward that status and was an UDFA iirc so his name recognition isn't quite out there yet.

We all must remember how flawed this Players Top 100 list really is. They don't all vote, they have favorites just like us fans do during pro bowl voting, and they only vote for like 20 or so and then a list is made based on that...

So there's a lot of arguments to be made about guys like Martin being 71 and a guy like Keenum being 51... Carr making the list by having a similar year to Borts with lesser results while Borts didn't make the cut.
And on and on...

Am I crazy to think Ramsey and Campbell should be top 10 on this list?

(06-14-2018, 09:32 AM)Kane Wrote:
(05-29-2018, 04:57 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Ramsey and Campbell should be top 20. Bouye should be in the top 30 and Jackson should be coming up any time. Interior O-Linemen get no love, so it doesn't surprise me to see Norwell left off the list. Zack Martin was #71 and there's no way Norwell would be ranked ahead of him.

I was just about to post something along these lines....
How many OL guys in total make the top 100 and how many are OGs and Cs.
Also Norwell had an all-pro year... but prior to that was still working his way toward that status and was an UDFA iirc so his name recognition isn't quite out there yet.

We all must remember how flawed this Players Top 100 list really is. They don't all vote, they have favorites just like us fans do during pro bowl voting, and they only vote for like 20 or so and then a list is made based on that...

So there's a lot of arguments to be made about guys like Martin being 71 and a guy like Keenum being 51... Carr making the list by having a similar year to Borts with lesser results while Borts didn't make the cut.
And on and on...

Am I crazy to think Ramsey and Campbell should be top 10 on this list?

Watching the previews it appears both will be honored next week.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

So who’s left to appear? (In the top 10)

I’d expect Brown, Bell, Brady, Rodgers (despite missing a lot of last season), Donald, Gurley, and Wentz.

But who are the others? Lattimore? Have we had Bosa yet?

I’d assume Julio is in there as well. Disappointed Campbell isn’t top 10 if I’m honest.

(06-19-2018, 12:00 AM)Andy G Wrote: So who’s left to appear? (In the top 10)

I’d expect Brown, Bell, Brady, Rodgers (despite missing a lot of last season), Donald, Gurley, and Wentz.

But who are the others? Lattimore? Have we had Bosa yet?

As said in the comment above Julio, and I assume Brees and maybe Miller?

Boss is not making the 100 list is he?

Bosa was ranked number 37. That seems about right to me. As far as Ramsay and Campbell, I believe Calais was in the right spot but Ramsay should have been top 10. It's probably due to the lack of respect for the Jaguars as well as the way he trash talks so much. I doubt A.J. Green voted for himSmile

Oh well. Let's be honest here, this list doesn't really matter. Ramsey is a first team All Pro Cornerback. And right now he is the best corner on Earth. Rhodes is definitely top 5 but he's not on Jalen's level.

I honestly feel like the second best corner in the league right now....is AJ Bouye.

Rhodes and Lattimore are next in line and them there's guys like Peterson. Sherman is coming back from injury with a new team, and new scheme. So we will see how that plays out.

As of right now this is my top 5 list at CB

Ramsey
Bouye
Rhodes
Lattimore
Peterson

(06-20-2018, 08:47 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Oh well. Let's be honest here, this list doesn't really matter. Ramsey is a first team All Pro Cornerback. And right now he is the best corner on Earth. Rhodes is definitely top 5 but he's not on Jalen's level.

I honestly feel like the second best corner in the league right now....is AJ Bouye.

Rhodes and Lattimore are next in line and them there's guys like Peterson. Sherman is coming back from injury with a new team, and new scheme. So we will see how that plays out.

Ramsey
Bouye
Rhodes
Lattimore
Peterson

There are Homer's, and then there's you.

(06-20-2018, 10:04 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(06-20-2018, 08:47 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Oh well. Let's be honest here, this list doesn't really matter. Ramsey is a first team All Pro Cornerback. And right now he is the best corner on Earth. Rhodes is definitely top 5 but he's not on Jalen's level.

Ramsey
Bouye
Rhodes
Lattimore
Peterson

There are Homer's, and then there's you.

Hey jesse, you were supposed to come down from NY to the Vikings game, and I was going to buy you a beer.

I will be down for the Redskins game this year. I'll remember to hit you up this time. I dont drink anymore but we can meet up and you can buy me a hot dog. Go Jags!